BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #70 in PC & Mac Games

• Where can I buy this expansion pack for cheap?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
The Sims are all great games, no mater what age you are (according to me, not the game rating). I’ve played them since I was a child, and still to this day I find myself playing Sims games.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I one thing I liked about this expansion pack was the nightlife town it came with, the clothes, and the furniture options. Yeah it's good to see where the hotspots were but I rarely ever took my characters to those places. That was only because I was having my character do other things when that was happening. Yeah it's cool to have and you can get it for cheap. So I'd recommend it for extra stuff to add to your game!
Kristina T.
im not really the hugest fan of the celebrity system.the system stops from getting into a few places and talking to certain people. you i like the apartments. the mixologist careers is cool. you could start your own band with the addition of all the instruments.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is by far my favorite expansion for the Sims 3 out of them all. I find there was so much added with this pack including the beautiful city, celebrities, apartments/condos, more clothes, jobs, vampires, clubs/lounges, and more. Its amazing and I highly recommend it. I personally can't imagine playing Sims 3 without it.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I have always loved playing the sims games. I have the originals Sims and even the new one that came out recently. I'm a Sim's fan and I really enjoy this game a lot. It is very relaxing and fun to make your character. You can make your characters look crazy, fun, cute and you can tell them what to do in the game. They can get a job, have a family, kids, go party, school. There is a lot you can do in the Sims. That is why they continue making the Sims. I will never stop playing the sims since it has been my favorite Pc game. it can be for Consoles but i prefer it being on the pc version better..
Candace K.
Extremely similar to The Sims 2 Nightlife. I don't like the dating system in this series, instead of a list of tasks, you just need to eat, do something fun, then go home. Guaranteed good time, no challenge at all. I also don't like that the restaurants are rabbit holes so you can't order dinner and actually have a date. The bars are cool, you can become a mixologist as a career and tend to bars. I don't play around much with the celebrity system since it makes your sims snooty and they won't talk to other sims that aren't the same star level. I do like the outfits and hairstyles it comes with though.
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
No lie, I love the Sims, so it's natural that I love this game. This expansion pack is the most recent addition to my collection, and compared to the others, it's pretty cool. It's interesting to have your Sims become celebrities, if you choose. The new world that's added comes with a lively city, where most of the housing is apartments and large mansion-like houses - perfect for the "rise to stardom" effect. There's paparazzi, celebrity gossip, and happy hour, among other things. In short, the PC version of this game is pretty awesome, and a must-have if you're an avid Sims player.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is a great expansion. I love the new town, Bridgeport, it's so nice to have a city for my Sims. The new CAS and buy/build items are great. The nightclubs are a great break from the monotony of the other towns. I love that my Sims can now play instruments besides the guitar and form bands. I could go on about what I love about this expansion.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Hahaha yes. My favorite part is how they can travel around town in a subway - so fun! This is a game that I play religiously for a week or so, and then don't touch it for a month. But when I play I'm always in full mode and love it!
Yennifer R.
Where can I buy this expansion pack for cheap?