BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• Where can I buy this expansion pack for cheap?3 Answers
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I one thing I liked about this expansion pack was the nightlife town it came with, the clothes, and the furniture options. Yeah it's good to see where the hotspots were but I rarely ever took my characters to those places. That was only because I was having my character do other things when that was happening. Yeah it's cool to have and you can get it for cheap. So I'd recommend it for extra stuff to add to your game!
Kristina T.
im not really the hugest fan of the celebrity system.the system stops from getting into a few places and talking to certain people. you i like the apartments. the mixologist careers is cool. you could start your own band with the addition of all the instruments.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert
This is by far my favorite expansion for the Sims 3 out of them all. I find there was so much added with this pack including the beautiful city, celebrities, apartments/condos, more clothes, jobs, vampires, clubs/lounges, and more. Its amazing and I highly recommend it. I personally can't imagine playing Sims 3 without it.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Gamer Expert
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Gamer Expert
Who doesnt love Sims . Very interactive although i would say not for children under 16. Has some hard graphic an adult content. Addictive game.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This expansion was a pretty good one to have. I love Sims and I really enjoyed this addition, I played it all the time
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
This is a really nice expansion cd for the sims. It offers fun items. This was a must have addition to the sims game.
Sara L.
seabrook, nh
Loved this game, I'm actually quite addicted to it, the only drawback is i wish the character creation was a bit better than that, like in the sims 4 coming out soon, the avatars actually look realistic
other than that very fun and addicting
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
No lie, I love the Sims, so it's natural that I love this game. This expansion pack is the most recent addition to my collection, and compared to the others, it's pretty cool. It's interesting to have your Sims become celebrities, if you choose. The new world that's added comes with a lively city, where most of the housing is apartments and large mansion-like houses - perfect for the "rise to stardom" effect. There's paparazzi, celebrity gossip, and happy hour, among other things. In short, the PC version of this game is pretty awesome, and a must-have if you're an avid Sims player.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Me and my kids still play this often. We love it. There is so much to do that it sucks you in for hours. I am sure that we are life long sims fans.
Yennifer R.
Where can I buy this expansion pack for cheap?