Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Into the Future (Win/Mac)

by Electronic Arts

What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

Is this better then the app?
Como lo puedo descargar completo gratis o por lo menos barato alguien me puede responder?
Is this game pretty easy to navigate? I used to play the original sims game on my computer as a kid and I know they have changed quite a bit since then
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Into the Future (Win/Mac)!
Gamer Expert Level 1
This expansion pack is ok because the new worlds are very nice but I don’t use this expansion pack every time I play the sims.
Richlands, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
This expansion pack was everything I hoped it would be! However my sim got hurt on the hoverboard lol. Over all very good content!
Dothan, AL
This expansion pack allows you to know travel to the future and meet your descendants. Its a new expansion pack that is different then the rest.
Woods Cross, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Toronto, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
It's been forever since I last played the Sims 3 games... I actually got this in a deluxe kit. Enjoyed it for a while but it never really got me excited to keep playing much on it. Definitely room for improvement but Sim's 4 is already out so its pointless. I would recommend this if you want to have other lands to visit or the items in the game.
Stoneville, NC
Pretty good expansion overall. The Sims 3 in general has a lot of wonderful things to offer. Hours of replay value, customizable character, character choices, amazing content and a fun experience. It is one of the best simulation games and this expansion makes it better.
Ive been playing sims games for as long as i van remember and its always been the best game for passing the time.
Miami, Florida
Lo amo por que es muy cool es como si de verdad hicieras cosas lo único que no me gusta es que pesa mucho
Lo juego hace mucho tiempo y la verdad nada que me aburre este juego.. aún que si deberían meterle más ganas en algunas cosas
Good graphics! Easy to learn and challenging to master! A little expensive but worth it in my opinion. I liked the tutorial because it actually tells how to play the game, which most tutorials are really confusing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...