Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Into the Future (Win/Mac)

by Electronic Arts

What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

Is this better then the app?
Como lo puedo descargar completo gratis o por lo menos barato alguien me puede responder?
Is this game pretty easy to navigate? I used to play the original sims game on my computer as a kid and I know they have changed quite a bit since then
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Into the Future (Win/Mac)!
2 months agoSnellville, GA
This is a good expansion pack in the sims 3 series. It’s a really cool and unique concept they hadn’t done before. What you do in the present world affects what happens when you travel to the future world. It can lead to hours of cool and unique gameplay.
2 years agoMarseilles, IL
The best Sims 3 expansion pack in my opinion! There are so many new things to do in this expansion pack, such as visit your future family, tine travel, and create a robot! You can create a baby using two females in the future, which is a pretty cool feature. Lots of new clothing and hairstyles that are added into this version.
2 years agoScranton, PA
Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Into the Future (Win/Mac) uploaded by Michelle C.
Electronic Arts The Sims 3: Into the Future (Win/Mac) uploaded by Michelle C.
The Sims 3 into the future expansion pack was awesome! You can travel through to the future in your time portal and learn new skills like robot building! There are also many other cool features like holographic billboards, TV, computers and even holographic food! You can also dream in a bed called a dream-pod that can affect your Sims mood! Very fun to play I would highly recommend playing it!
3 years agoStoneville, NC
Pretty good expansion overall. The Sims 3 in general has a lot of wonderful things to offer. Hours of replay value, customizable character, character choices, amazing content and a fun experience. It is one of the best simulation games and this expansion makes it better.
3 years ago
This was the last expansion pack for the Sims 3, and I was disappointed with it. I feel like I got bored after playing this for such a short time compared to the other expansion packs. I didn't really care for the bots, and didn't find it necessary to use any of the new objects it came with. This was given to me as a gift, but if it were up to me I wouldn't buy it for myself.
3 years agoLas Vegas
I was pretty disappointed in this expansion pack. I paid a good amount of money for it when it came out and it's my least favorite expansion. Wasn't worth the money. I rarely use any of the features. Wouldn't recommend unless you are really into futuristic stuff.
2 years agoALTUS, OK
I enjoy the different options when you go Into The Future with your Sims and how your actions in the future can change how you and your descendents live out y'all's lives. You can even choose to create a Utopia (Perfect World) or Dystopia (Things have gone usually horribly wrong). You can also stay in the present and gain legendary status by doing specific things and then your descendents can go and visit a statue of you in the future. Pretty cool if you ask me. However my only complaint is I have to play with only Into The Future installed or my game constantly crashes. Might just be my computer but I've heard it happens to others as well.
4 years agoMinneapolis, MN
I was very excited for this expansion pack, but it did disappoint a bit. Still a great addition to the game, with hover boards and robots, but I did not like that you only could visit the future and not live there permanently. I also thought the future was a little dull when you went to visit it. But I loved all the cool stuff in Build and Buy mode!
3 years agoToronto, OH
It's been forever since I last played the Sims 3 games... I actually got this in a deluxe kit. Enjoyed it for a while but it never really got me excited to keep playing much on it. Definitely room for improvement but Sim's 4 is already out so its pointless. I would recommend this if you want to have other lands to visit or the items in the game.
3 years agoDelphos, OH
This is the last expansion pack and i was disappointed. I never use any of this in gameplay. Maybe it's just how i play the game. Unless your into robots and time traveling, don't bother getting this. I'm more into playing with families.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...