Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack (Win/Mac) uploaded by Allina T.Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack (Win/Mac) uploaded by Leonilde G.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #6 in PC & Mac Games

Buy on Walmart
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like this one each life stage has a different theme to it. Like imagination for children which is really nice. You can make your teens have a rebellious trait where and they can do pranka like some of my teens have done hair dye in another sims shampoo,making toilet explode and sink. I have used the nurturing trait ans I like thia one in which teens can be put in time out van them from video games as well as grounding them which I enjoy.they also added 2 school activities such as ballet ans scouts have not used those yet. Then with the teen high schoolers have clubs as well which I have only used the drama. But the others arw sports teams- debate team- school paper. Look forward to really exploring it is kne of my favorites
Dehonna J.
Sims 3 is a great game and the expansion packs made the game better. I liked the costumes and wedding stuff that was included in this pack. Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations - Electronic Software Download (PC/Mac)
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Buying an expansion pack made me really nervous because I was not sure if this was going to be worth it. I also was not even sure that I was going to like it. But I did end up loving it a lot and it wasn’t very expensive.
Dominika C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is the best! One of my favorite games. This pack is amazing and for people who love this game this upgrade is a must!! It’s affordable and you have new features with this. I recommend to other games..
Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
The Sims are all great games, no mater what age you are (according to me, not the game rating). I’ve played them since I was a child, and still to this day I find myself playing Sims games.
Crystal G.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A must have if you want to really experience the family life in Sims 3. Adults experience aging and mid-life crisis, kids and teens are able to pull pranks, etc, etc.. plus you get new items in this expansion. Your sims will also treasure their 'first memory of..." forever (like going to prom, eating, cooking, driving, 1st day of school, etc). Overall, I think this is a great expansion if you are looking to really experience the family life.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love sims. I play whenever I have the extra time. It is one of my top favorite games. I have recently gotten the Sims 4 and love it just as much as all the others. Sims 3 is a great game and you have many expansion package options to add on to the fame to make it more interesting.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Gamer Expert Level 2
The Sims 3 is my favorite Sims game of all time. When they released Generations, it's what made the game have an unlimited replay value. I absolutely love developing my families and seeing where their family tree grows into. Probably one of the expansions, in my book!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I like this expansion pack for the Sims but I wasn't blown away. Yeah it makes your Sims age and whatnot. I can't remember too well but I'm pretty sure you get to graduate from elementary school and then go to high school. But it wasn't SUPER out there fun. It was nice to have for the extra furniture and clothing options but wasn't my fave.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SIMS ADD ON GAME. I LOVE IT. you get to do so much more stuff and it's like real life. Kids get grounded, there's real weddings, pranks, it's like an actual at home life and makes it far more realistic
annamarie m.
I really like games like the sims. Is this one in particular any good ? Is it slow when playing i know computer games tend to be sort of laggy.
Halie H.
I live the sims! Does anyone know the price?
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
How do you download custom content content on the sims or how do make your own custom clothes.
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
How do I get generations on here I mean how do I get Sims 3 generations on here.
Greinard L.
Yo eh sido fanática de estos juegos mucho tiempo pero este no lo eh probado, qué tal es el juego?!