Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

Who likes this cool expansion
Is this game any good?
What is this download for?
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)!
Green Bay, WI
Gamer Expert Level 3
4,435 reviews
My daughter was addicted to all of the Sims games!!! She is sad they don't work anymore on her computer. She loved them and had so much fun on them. I think they are actually a learning process. I would recommend them #techie #gamer #familytim
North Bend, OR
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like this one each life stage has a different theme to it. Like imagination for children which is really nice. You can make your teens have a rebellious trait where and they can do pranka like some of my teens have done hair dye in another sims shampoo,making toilet explode and sink. I have used the nurturing trait ans I like thia one in which teens can be put in time out van them from video games as well as grounding them which I enjoy.they also added 2 school activities such as ballet ans scouts have not used those yet. Then with the teen high schoolers have clubs as well which I have only used the drama. But the others arw sports teams- debate team- school paper. Look forward to really exploring it is kne of my favorites
Delphos, OH
Definitely my favorite expansion pack! It adds so much more to the game. If you love having families in the Sims you will love this expansion pack! You get a lot more interactions with toddlers - teenagers. You even get an imaginary friend that you can turn real. Teenagers can go to prom, children can join ballet and more activities, you can have sleepovers, weddings, anniversaries, and funerals. Just so much was added to the game and I love it. There are a lot of cute interactions too.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like the family aspect of the game because there are new things for every age category.I also really like the new daycare career.
Richlands, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this expansion it provided so many new and interesting things that really went well with my style of playing sims as always I wasnt dissapointed.
Sims 3 is a great game and the expansion packs made the game better. I liked the costumes and wedding stuff that was included in this pack. Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations - Electronic Software Download (PC/Mac)
Shreveport, LA
Gamer Expert Level 2
A must have if you want to really experience the family life in Sims 3. Adults experience aging and mid-life crisis, kids and teens are able to pull pranks, etc, etc.. plus you get new items in this expansion. Your sims will also treasure their 'first memory of..." forever (like going to prom, eating, cooking, driving, 1st day of school, etc). Overall, I think this is a great expansion if you are looking to really experience the family life.
Woods Cross, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
The Sims is one of the best immersive franchises I've ever played. It has a fantastic replay value value. This expansion adds new traits, lifetime rewards, new professions, items, and even after school activities.  I especially enjoy running my own daycare and the new chemistry skill. It adds a new dimension to family life. I have loved this franchise since SIms 1 and it has grown and improved so much. This expansion is truly one of my favorites.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SIMS ADD ON GAME. I LOVE IT. you get to do so much more stuff and it's like real life. Kids get grounded, there's real weddings, pranks, it's like an actual at home life and makes it far more realistic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...