BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Victoria R.
Kent, WA
I remember passing the game aisle in best buy and always came across this game. My friend says its his favorite expansion, and it just makes me more interested in buying it. ALthough I don't have the money, I can always steal it from my friends room one day
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I love the sims games! They are fun and original, and a nice relaxing game to play. I accidentally turned the fridge around so my sim starved to death, and I then buried her in the front yard and the husband would see her when he came in or out of the house, and he would start crying. It was humorous, but tragic.
Heather B.
Rockville, MD
I definitely recommend getting this expansion pack for Sims 3! It comes with a lot of cool additions for each Sim age and stage of life. It really enhances the game and I think it's definitely worth it!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
This was one of my more favored expansions. It adds a lot more gameplay, especially for teens. I'm not crazy about the CAS items, but the added gameplay makes up for it. It really adds depth to the game.
Amanda W.
The Sims 3 was a huge dissapointment. If you've never played before I suggest starting with the new 4th game, it's the best so far, obviously, and the 3rd game wasn't worth the money I paid. Although it would be on sale now, just don't expect a great game.
DesirĂȘe P.
Centerport, NY
Its a good game, but you have to get the others levels first to buy this one
Desiree C.
One of my favorite expansions; I feel like each Sims game needs an expansion like this based on the life stages and growing up and family content. This was amazing.
Jennifer S.
Love playing the sims! I feel like some expansion packs aren't worth it, but this one is fun and engaging!