Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations - Electronic Software Download (PC/Mac) uploaded by Allina T.Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations - Electronic Software Download (PC/Mac) uploaded by Leonilde G.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #10 in PC & Mac Games

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

• Is this game any good?1 Answers
  • How do you play this game? I remember I played when I was like ...3 Answers
  • I live the sims! Does anyone know the price?8 Answers
Caroline P.
This was a very needed and fundamental expansion pack for the Sims 3. It expanded on in game realtionships and allowed for a more realistic for gameplay, which I'd what I lean more towards. I bought mine on sale but would have paid full price for it still.
Dehonna J.
Sims 3 is a great game and the expansion packs made the game better. I liked the costumes and wedding stuff that was included in this pack. Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Generations - Electronic Software Download (PC/Mac)
Crystal G.
Gamer Expert Level 2
A must have if you want to really experience the family life in Sims 3. Adults experience aging and mid-life crisis, kids and teens are able to pull pranks, etc, etc.. plus you get new items in this expansion. Your sims will also treasure their 'first memory of..." forever (like going to prom, eating, cooking, driving, 1st day of school, etc). Overall, I think this is a great expansion if you are looking to really experience the family life.
Megan C.
The Sims is one of the best immersive franchises I've ever played. It has a fantastic replay value value. This expansion adds new traits, lifetime rewards, new professions, items, and even after school activities.  I especially enjoy running my own daycare and the new chemistry skill. It adds a new dimension to family life. I have loved this franchise since SIms 1 and it has grown and improved so much. This expansion is truly one of my favorites.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite expansion packs, partly because my favorite life stage in the Sims 3 is toddlers. I thought it was absolutely adorable that you can have a stroller and take your toddler out for a walk. Aside from that, the items and new features this expansion adds makes up for the fact that this expansion did not come with a world. Kids can have imaginary friends, join school clubs, go to private school, go to prom, and so much more.
Juliana J.
I use to be addicted to this game. It can be really fun for the first 6 months but after a while it got old to me and then you have to get the expansion packs which was too much involvement to me. I definitely recommend trying it. It's pretty interesting and different from a lot of other games.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love sims. I play whenever I have the extra time. It is one of my top favorite games. I have recently gotten the Sims 4 and love it just as much as all the others. Sims 3 is a great game and you have many expansion package options to add on to the fame to make it more interesting.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Gamer Expert Level 2
The Sims 3 is my favorite Sims game of all time. When they released Generations, it's what made the game have an unlimited replay value. I absolutely love developing my families and seeing where their family tree grows into. Probably one of the expansions, in my book!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I like this expansion pack for the Sims but I wasn't blown away. Yeah it makes your Sims age and whatnot. I can't remember too well but I'm pretty sure you get to graduate from elementary school and then go to high school. But it wasn't SUPER out there fun. It was nice to have for the extra furniture and clothing options but wasn't my fave.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SIMS ADD ON GAME. I LOVE IT. you get to do so much more stuff and it's like real life. Kids get grounded, there's real weddings, pranks, it's like an actual at home life and makes it far more realistic
annamarie m.
I really like games like the sims. Is this one in particular any good ? Is it slow when playing i know computer games tend to be sort of laggy.
Halie H.
I live the sims! Does anyone know the price?
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
How do you download custom content content on the sims or how do make your own custom clothes.
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
How do I get generations on here I mean how do I get Sims 3 generations on here.
Greinard L.
Yo eh sido fanática de estos juegos mucho tiempo pero este no lo eh probado, qué tal es el juego?!