Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle- World Adventures & Generations (Win/Mac)

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #86 in PC & Mac Games

Taylor M.
Houghton, MI
I have put in countless hours into Sims 3. I love the gameplay. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a creative game to play. HOWEVER, Sims 3 has enormous memory issues. The game doesn't clear its cache when it exits - I just had to clear 20 gigs of temporary files from the game's folders. The active world is playable for around 2 hours before the cache needs to be cleared again, and sims are always getting stuck on things, freezing up the game. Mods make Sims 3 playable.
Stephanie O.
This is probably my favorite version of the Sims! I've been playing ever since the original Sims first came out. There's so much you can do. I love creating my characters, building houses, and decorating them!
Abby K.
Grand Forks, ND
While I have moved on to Sims 4 nowadays, I still miss all the wonderful expansions of the Sims 3 games. I think the Sims 3 expansions have been arguably the most fun out of all the expansions in the series thus far.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I love sims games, they are so much fun and its like its hard for you to stop playing them. I love real life games, so sims games would be for you, if you love the same.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Best sims by far. Plus in the bundle you get more for your buck. You get the fun of the expansions without having to pay 20-40 dollars a piece. Great deal!
Hailie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
The Sime 3 games are even better than the new Sims 4. All of these games are immersive and fun as hell. My most favorite line of games hands down.
Jennifer T.
The game itself is already addicting, but with this expansion pack i never get sleep anymore! It's a good deal since it is a 2 in 1 deal.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been addicted to the Sims since the very first one. It's fun, it's challenging, you can be creative. All around good game.
Stephanie Y.
I love The Sims! My favorite games are simulation games and this is probably the best hands down. So much to do, so little time!
Ally L.
Very good value for money, I really enjoyed this Sims more than previous versions f the game. Very addictive!