BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Shelby B.
Olympia, WA
Sims has been one of my favorite games to play! I remember when I first started playing on the GameCube, and since then I've always gotten the next new game. I love being about to create new characters, that is my favorite feature.
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
I truly recommend this product to any gamer who loves virtual worlds. You will enjoy every aspect of this game. It's amazing like I have ever version of it.
Alexis B.
Manhattan, KS
Sims 3 is the greatest. Barnacle Bay was a fun addition, and I am glad they made it. It's a little bit on the expensive side, but Sims stuff always is.
Nettiejo H.
This was an ok pack. The only major selling points are the new nautical themed decor, clothing, community lot items and new town to explore.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
Ohhhhh the sims, I play sims since 2000 jajaja I was so addicted to this game. And I'm still playing in my iPad jajaja
Fabian M.
Miami
this game is not as fun as the first version has changed dramatically and is no longer my favorite games
Sunday C.
Is this for a computer or laptop? Or something else im not familiar with? I havent played sims in years
Rozz H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I refused to buy this after playing at a pals. It's more like the medieval game which was awful. It could've been so much more.
Leisly C.
Stockton
Is it worth to buy this game?
Ashley C.
Who has played this game ??