Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)

by Electronic Arts

What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack (Win/Mac)!
Product Highlights
I love playing this sims expansion pack because I have always wanted to be a ghostbuster, and this way I can do it!in 2 reviews
The sims is my favorite and this pack was pretty cheap but great game and great enhancement to gameplay in 1 review
6 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the new careers that come with this expansion pack because you can give sims makeovers and tattoos or even design homes. I also love that you can go with your sims to work.
3 years ago
I love the Ambitions Expansion pack. It adds a lot more to the story in my opinion. One time I was playing and the game started to shake on my screen, I thought something was wrong with my computer and I started freaking out. It turns out that an earthquake actually happened in the game and my sim had to go out after it was done and repair the damages. Its a really cool expansion pack!
3 years ago
great expansion. there are more careers and job options. i like how some jobs will give you side tasks to complete. i really like the interior and fashion design jobs.
2 years agoLake Charles, LA
i love the sims expectally there expanison pack this one is basically your sim caon be anything they want to be like a vet or a poilce officer and stufff like that it is expensive
3 years ago
When I first got the sims 3 I got the deluxe version which came with this game already. The ambitions pack is definitely one the the best expansions for the sims 3. It allows you to do so much more with an already open world. It really shows how much detail and effort was put into this game to make it as realistic as possible. Electronic arts did a great job with this one.
3 years ago
I expected more from this expansion pack. There are more jobs/careers within this game, but the options are still limited. I do, however, enjoy the fact that we can watch and interact with our sims while they work. This game makes the sims' lives more interesting and the game more fun to play.
5 years ago
Easily one of my favorite expansions from sims 3! It opens up SO much more in the game, I love the extra job options and the fact that you actually get to go to work with you sim for once and help do their job! There are little objectives you work towards finishing in your work day to advance. I strongly recommend this!!! I really hope they add something like this to sims 4!
3 years agoRaleigh, NC
Definitely a great expansion If your really into Sims. It add a lot of jobs and hobbies that make the game more interesting and gives many more interesting things to do that shake the game up a little and gives you something new. Definitely worth it.
3 years agoLeesburg, FL
This was a great idea for the Sims, now we can see what they do at work and interact with them during those times you had to wait on them to get home! I love playing with the tattoo shop and hair salon!
3 years agoDeridder, LA
I am an avid Sims player, I truly enjoy the games. What I liked about this was it was finally allowing you to be interactive with a few of the careers you could have in the game which I had always wanted to do.