BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

THE MOST AMBITIOUS EXPERIENCE OF THE SIMS™ ON THE APP STORE! Now your Sims can turn passions into professions…Build dream homes or businesses…Even have BABIES! Get everything you love about The Sims and more from this all-new member of The Sims™ family of games for iPhone® & iPod touch®. CAREER MODE! MAKE A DREAM A DESTINY For the first time ever on iPhone & iPod touch, turn your Sims’ hobbies into fulfilling jobs. Will your Sim become a Firefighter? Rock Star? Artist? Teacher? Chef? Sports Star? Get down to business with new career-oriented goals, mini-games, outfits, and locations. Follow your Sims to work and see them get happier as they make their dreams come true. BUILD MODE! CREATE A DREAM HOME OR BUILD UP A BUSINESS Think big with the improved and expanded Build Mode feature. Resize, add, or delete rooms, floors, walls, doors, and windows as you make a new home for your success-driven Sim. Buy and sell furniture and objects. And now you can also build workplaces like a Bistro, a Preschool, or a Night Club for your musical Sim to rock. BABIES! WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WISHING FOR! Your most requested feature is here! For the first time on iPhone & iPod touch, your Sims can have babies! Feed them, play with them, and put them to bed! Watch Sims babies become Sims toddlers. Take them to the park, play hide-and-seek, or give them a little cuddle. Having Sims children changes everything! IMPORT & EXPORT BETWEEN OTHER SIMS GAMES FOR iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH Bring in your favorite Sims from The Sims™ 3 and The Sims™ 3 World Adventures for iPhone & iPod touch. Give them the chance to pursue their dreams, too! A COMPLETE EXPERIENCE! THE BIGGEST, BOLDEST YET With all-new features, plus more of the Sims gameplay you know and love, this really is the fullest experience of The Sims ever made for iPhone & iPod touch! _______________________________________ ** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims™ 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports™, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more… VISIT US: ea.com/iphone FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).

Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
The Sims are all great games, no mater what age you are (according to me, not the game rating). I’ve played them since I was a child, and still to this day I find myself playing Sims games.
Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I played this game for six straight weeks during my Christmas Break. I had so much fun but once I went back to school, I didn't have enough time to play it so I just deleted it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this expansion pack last year and love it they have added so many new careers and other locations around the town like tattoos and piercings. The Ambitions Expansion was a really cool take on the sims game and gives alot more options.
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
Ambitions is a decent expansion. You don't "need" it but it's still good. Basically you get professions and can take your sims to work and control what they do. With rabbit hole jobs like Law Enforcement or Medical, you still get these little mini games to do. But they gradually become annoying and if you choose to not do them it affects your work performance. I do love the feature that you can become self-employed because that means you can make money off of painting, writing, sculpting, etc., and you get open work hours so you work when you want. It's not the best way to get money but I usually have one sim with a rabbit hole job to make more money while the other can stay at home to work, which is especially useful with kids.
Gina M.
I have been playing the Sims since the original version. Naturally I was excited to try their newest version at the time, Sims 3. I hated it! I still have my copy that I would almost give away. I did like the updated graphics and the new way that you could interact with things. I didn't like the controls. I felt as if they took everything the Sims was and changed it. I felt like I didn't have a lot of control over my Sims and that's the whole fun in it. It just wasn't my cup of tea. I'll stick to the Sims 2.
Joyce L.
Keene, NH
I love following my sims to work, just wish there were more careers. The stylist and interior decorator (my fave) appeals to the artist in me, but the firefighter is pretty exciting too. The private investigator is mostly funny and you can work from home. I love the daycare career, decorating a daycare room and working from home!
Kelsey H.
I purchased this expansion pack much later than the other expansion packs but nonetheless did enjoy adding it to my game. It is fun to play through the careers although I will say it is very difficult to use this expansion if you already have a large family in your game. You really need to devote a lot of time to the Sim with the ambitions job. Overall would recommend!
Britty M.
Don't really hate this pack or love it. I enjoy being able to follow my Sims to work but it's a hit or miss for me. I didn't pay for it but it's a good deal if this pack is something that interests you. I think this pack added tattoos into the game which is nice.
Allison M.
I've played the original sims that came out a looooong time ago and the sims three with almost all of the expansion packs. I would have to say that the ambitions aspect is so-so. It adds a nice aspect of goals but it could be easily lived without. This is more of a nice to have rather than need to have game.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
Ambitions offered a lot of new jobs/careers (like the education career that I always wanted), clothes, buy/build items, and of course new gameplay. The low points were the town which I just wasn't a fan of, and the hairstyles. They really dropped the ball on the hairstyles.