Electronic Arts The Sims 3 uploaded by Rebecca S.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

YOU’VE NEVER SEEN THE SIMS LIKE THIS BEFORE! This #1 bestselling award-winner* is better than ever on iPhone and iPod touch. Enjoy visual quality made to maximize the Retina Display plus Fast App Switching to get you in and out of game sessions faster than ever. Long live The Sims! This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info CREATE YOUR OWN SIM Make your Sims neurotic, funny or shy. Choose appearances, clothing, and accessories, and bring your Sims to life! Make your Sims flirtatious or total jerks! Or, if your Sims are the solitary kinds, head to the lake and go fishing (make sure to bring a pole, though). SEE AND EXPLORE NEW LOCATIONS Lose yourself in the amazing open-world environment designed to take advantage of Retina Display. Discover what kinds of characters your Sims will turn out to be! Will they stay home and take care of the house, or will they be Sims about town? KEEP ‘EM SATISFIED Fulfill your Sims' essential needs like eating and sleeping to increase the amount of activities your Sims can do. Take good care of your Sims so you can enjoy more exciting interactions and activities. DREAM BIG! Stay in tune with your Sims’ mercurial desires like growing corn, staying well-rested, or buying stuff. Unlock and achieve 73 Goals and Wishes to help your Sims reach their full potentials. SIMOLEON CHEAT! (WARNING! REPEATABLE AND ADDICTIVE) To get unlimited Simoleons, follow these steps during gameplay: Press the Pause Button with the 3 dots that’s in the lower-left corner…press “Help & About”…select “Gardening Tips”…then shake the device for Simoleons! * Apple iTunes Rewind 2009 “#1 BESTSELLING GAME,” Mobile Excellence Awards “BEST MOBILE GAME FOR 2009” ________________________________________ *** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports™, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more… VISIT US: ea.com/iphone FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). see more...

• It's better than Sims 4? Some people told me that2 Answers
  • Which sims game is your favorite?4 Answers
  • For the PC version, can you only have one family per neighborhood...5 Answers
Electronic Arts The Sims 3
  • "So much fun, it's so close to the computer version, but I hate the life cycle thing they age way to feat and took away a lot of the fun, I wish they'd change it, because it is really fun otherwise" in 6 reviews
  • "The sim's is like real life situation its a really fun game to play it gets really addicting when you get into it." in 5 reviews
Shelly C.
RIMERSBURG, PA
I love the sims always have always will one of my favorite games. Its very addicting, I can play for hours. Its really like a life simulation, you can make yourself or somebody else and play around with them, define their lives. I can't wait to play the sims 4 in November on Xbox one and I hope we get a sims 5 in the future.
none n.
california
I love playing this game on my iPad. It's pretty addicting. Love how real life it is. You could do pretty much anything, own as many homes it's pretty cool. You can live a life you want. Highly recommend for adults.
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
Techie Expert
One of the best Sims games out there! There's so many customizable options, tons of expansion packs, and endless things to do! You can make truly unique sims, with funky hair, colorful clothing, and a range of personality traits and favorites. I love the open world concept as well. I've been playing Sims 3 since it came out in 2009 and I have yet to explore everything! I just wish there were more sims at public venues. And unless you have a top of the line computer, you're not going to get optimal gameplay since the game is VERY graphic intense.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Techie Expert
Not as fun as the PC version but entertaining. I hate waiting for tasks to finish because in the sims 3 you can fast forward. I played for a little bit and got tired of it as I can't keep up with phone games. I'm sure it would be funner if it were more like the PC game instead of making it like all the other phone games.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert
this is one of my favorite games. I found it really relaxing to even just construct houses, create characters, and watch them go about their lives. It's immediately playable and an immersive gaming experience. Sims3 is better than Sims4 in my opinion. It's more stable and there are more customization options.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Techie Expert
This game is definitely one of my favorite computer games to play ever! It's like real life but cooler. All of the things that you wish you can do in real life you can react them in The Sims game. I am by far a Sims Lover!!! I can play for days at a time. I definitely would recommend this game to anyone who likes playing games like these as much as I do. Give this five stars all the way!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Techie Expert
Not nearly as good as the actually computer game. The options are much more limited and it includes an awful lot of ads. It takes forever to be able to do anything on it, when on the computer game you could just use a cheat code to become rich and build a house then buy everything for it right away.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I had this game app on my phone and I would play it all the time. It kept me busy when I was bored and it was free which is awesome. It's a simple game that and the opportunities are endless. They're always coming out with new games which is awesome.
Samirah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been obsessed with the sims since the day i got it! I can play for hours uninterrupted and it never gets old. The amount of things you are able to do make it the best real life simulation you could ask for! I haven't switched to 4 because i hear it is missing features of this game and I love all the features and could not live with the game if it removed key attractions.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert
Does this one require Internet/data usage. And do you get to build houses and use cheats for free money?
Brittany B.
For the PC version, can you only have one family per neighborhood? Or is it like Sims 2 where you can have multiple families per town?
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Which sims game is your favorite?
Graciela M.
Lima
It's better than Sims 4? Some people told me that
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
Is there a way to keep all the information from the sims game on one computer and send it to another?