Electronic Arts The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack (PC)

by Electronic Arts

The Sims 2 Nightlife takes Sims into the night to explore all of their favorite after-dark activities. Players can either head out and discover their love lives or have a crazy night out with friends. With the new dating gameplay, players will see if their Sims have chemistry with others which will determine their romantic fate. The newest addition to the game includes the brand new pleasure seeker aspiration allowing players to explore a life filled with unforgettable dates, endless nights of dancing and fine dining. Make your Sims nightlife fantasy a reality with over 125 new objects including a DJ booth, poker table and all you need to design the ultimate nightclub and VIP lounge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack (PC)!
Trussville, AL
This was one of the first installments I got for my sims 2 game. I quite liked the different building options and the things you can do. EA did a good job with the graphics. This game didn't glitch up or freeze my computer badly at all. It was well worth the money. I think these retail for about $40, although since they're an older version they may be a bit lower.
This came with the Sims 2 deluxe edition. I love this expansion. It lets you travel to downtown and you can go bowling, dine out with other sims, go shopping, and visit parks. I like that other sims will invite you to go downtown with them. Since the Sims 2 is an older game it does not glitch or lag as much. I love it! I'm gonna go play it right now haha
Gamer Expert Level 1
I miss playing Sims (not counting the app) but the real Sims the was one of my favorite expansion packs for Sims 2, and made my Sims life so much more fun!! I am pretty sure you could woo-hoo in a public bathroom, or photo booth and bystanders would run over and "cheer you on" so weird but so funny and completely found that out on accident!!
New Jersey
I remember when I got this game and I thought it was the best expansion pack to have. It made the Sims a little more realistic than them just staying in the neighborhood home. You were able to go out and interact with other people besides at the local bookstore. This is definitely a great ad on to have for your Sims two.
Independence , OR
So awesome they made his expansion pack. Love that they added it so sims can have and drive their own cars now instead of a taxi. And all the bowling and sims can get drunk lol. You can have awesome sim parties ha