Electronic Arts The Sims 2: Castaway (Wii) uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Gaby S.
Duluth
OMG, It is been a long time a haven't seen this game, I loved it and I do it now too. It is so entretaining and funny. This is not an expansion from Sims 2, I think is a separate game that you can install without the Sims 2. It is really funny because you need to survive and it is really good and cool. 100% recommended if you like life's simulation games. 😍✌💚
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Not one of my favorite sims games... I do like the characters designs and clothes in this game, but that's about as much as I like. The navigations are kinda weird on this stranded island and I found myself wondering what I was supposed to be doing half the time. It's hard to really complete the objective of this game.. It's a lot of just random wandering around and befriending animals. It's definitely worth playing (maybe others would like it more than me!) but it just wasn't one of my favorites
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
After the first Sims came out, I stopped following the franchise because I literally ended my gameplay time to focus on school; beginning of intermediate, I had to figure out what time management was since I lacked that and my grades drastically dropped. High school came and I decided to get back into gaming and Sims 2 was one of those few games that I started with; I was surprised on how amazing these games developed!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
This game is so much fun! I got it on PS2 and really enjoyed it. Your sims have to learn to survive on an island a scavenge for food and make their own furniture and clothes out of the nature around them. It was fun imagining how I would fare stranded on an island.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
I'm in love with this game ! I love how you have to try to survive in the wild & build your own house with bamboo & banana leafs. You also have to make your own tools to catch your food. Since your the only human around in the beginning you have to befriend chimps!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great. I'll admit this one was always a little harder to be, but it is still fun!
Sabrina S.
I play sims more than anything. I have bought all the sims games including this one and they are so much fun. You could literally spend hours on making families and gaining points. It is a fun game for everyone. I would recommend everyone buy it!!!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
This was a pretty fun game to play. It was much different than any other sims game I had played. You were able to gather items and create your necessities. Sometimes it was a little more challenging than I was expecting but still a great game
Luciano T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This Sims 2 is extremely different from other Sims games you come across. For one, it is on the wii so the controls are very tedious. The storyline is very interesting though the graphics are quite horrendous. I would still recommend to others just for the storyline of being shipwrecked and left to survive on your own.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Electronic Arts The Sims 2: Castaway (Wii) Your a castaway on a deserted island. You have to grow your own food. Build a shelter and make fire. You also have to take care of your Sim as they explore this new island.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
What's your favorite sims game and why?