BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Madi M.
Delphos, OH
I remember playing this when I was younger and not liking it, but i recently tried to play it again just for fun and i couldn't figure out how to do some objectives. It was pretty boring. If your gonna get the Sims, get it for PC.
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
I own every Sims 2 game and expansion pack. This game NEVER disappoints. There are always new things to be explored and new things to try. Never tried the DS version but I have apartments and pets for my PC and I love it.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Sims are a great game I use to play a ton when I was young. I am glad there still making them great for all ages and wonderful to keep your mined thinking.its a lot different then most games.I mean you learn about how to own a house,work,pets,loves,bills,ext. i think this a great learning game for kids.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
sims is an ongoing game.this is a great way for my child to learn about life. there are so many different expansion. she loves this one because of the animals.
Kaylee F.
Fort Wayne, IN
For the DS this game sucks. The PC versions of any Sims game is the best to play. There is more to do and it's less confusing in my opinion.
Sarah L.
Never got the into the hype of these games, I'm not sure why they are so popular. Now Mine Craft is the game of the century.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Had the game and it was fun at first but then it just got really boring after a while.