BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• I Have Been Playing The SIMS Since The SIMS FreePlay Came out( And ...5 Answers
  • Oh snap, I haven't played the sims since it first came out... I can...2 Answers
  • Sims2 was probably my least favorite version of Sims! Who agrees?!5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite of The Sims. The original got me hooked onto the series, but I played The Sims 2 like a maniac. There was one day I played for sixteen hours straight, without needing to eat or use the bathroom or anything, just because I was so entrenched in the game. I was younger then, and with more free time, but this game is still a classic to me. I haven't latched on to any of its sequels in quite the same way. I think the genetics of this game were the best, and I loved the ways you could play with family structure.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I've been playing the Sims since the first one came out and I haven spent time on all 4 and this one is WITHOUT A DOUBT the BEST sims there was. They perfected everything the first game didn't have without making it too complicated and I'm not gonna lie, the cheat codes WERE OFF THE HOOK. I had so much fun playing this game and it only got better with all the expansion packs. I spent way too much time on this game but I definitely recommend it to anyone because it is addicting and fun!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
The Sims 2 is what changed computer games for me! Wow talk about the graphics. I was so impressed. I swear I played for hours and hours on end. The price was not bad at all. I think it was $40 at first but I got it for $30. Highly recommend! Very customizable. Plus, I love how you can download FREE content to put into your world. It's amazing what some people can create like mermaids, angels and all kind of creatures. Every gamer needs this game.
Kory B.
Kory B.
Hershey, PA
This game is so much fun! I played this so freaking much growing up. Loved the customization and the in depth detail of each storyline. The house building was awesome too. I wish there were more options for housing and also a way to make your Sim a tiny bit less needy all the time. Took a bit away from all of the other features at some points.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the sims 2 but I would always go for sims 3, is it me or does the sims 4 looks so mug cartoonish, I feel like the sims 3 looks more realistic than the sims 4 but the sims 2 beats both of them so you should get it
Devina G.
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I own it, but I don't play it as much as I play other sim games. I wish the sims didn't look so zombieish...
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
This game was my life. My neighbor broke it though 😂😭 so if anyone wants to donate. I
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
When they made the Sims two I remember being the most ecstatic about this. Because the Sims one was already great to begin with but then when they made this one, the graphics were even better. It changed the whole entire game. Obviously back in the day when this came out this was probably one of the better graphic games there were to play. Obviously speaking now this game is "shit" compared to the ones now. Still love even though I haven't played since the 3rd came out!
christa l.
christa l.
kutztown
I've started playing this game when I was around nine or 10. I fell in love with it ever since, I would recommend it to you, you have so many options in the game and nothing never gets old or boring, this is the best life simulation game.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
The Sims game was invented by a genius. So much fun. I started with this one then the Sims 3! As you progress, graphics and everything else get better. Once I played the 3rd game though I couldn't go back to the 2!
Emma D.
Emma D.
Attleboro, MA
I Have Been Playing The SIMS Since The SIMS FreePlay Came out( And SIMS 3) and I also started to play the sims 4. Does anyone recommend the sims 2?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert
Sims2 was probably my least favorite version of Sims! Who agrees?!
pukefairy ..
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Oh snap, I haven't played the sims since it first came out... I can never get entertained or gained what the purpose was does this electronic arts sI'm 2 have the mumbling noises? I hate how they speak..lol