BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

LIFE’S A PARTY ON iPad™! Get family and friends together for PARTY PLAY – ONLY WITH iPad – and make it a game night! Enjoy the all-time favorite board game in a whole new way with enhanced HD-quality graphics, plus new interactive and custom features. Live THE GAME OF LIFE to the fullest on iPad! CHECK OUT THESE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FOR iPad… • Party Play with up to 6 players • Customize classic characters • Track your LIFE events with THE GAME OF LIFE Journal • Zoom out to see the whole board on the bigger iPad screen • Enjoy the brighter, bolder visual quality you only get with iPad TAKE A SPIN WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY IN PARTY PLAY Get up to 6 players around the iPad game board in the ALL-NEW PARTY PLAY mode. Play the game you know and love with friends and family in a cool new way! You can also Pass ‘N Play with up to 6 players, and even go solo. Live it up! YOUR iPAD GAME BOARD IS FULL OF LIFE – FOR REAL! Delightfully detailed interactive touches and amazing HD-quality graphics make LIFE more fun! Move the boat on the water. Chill out by making footprints in the snow. Or just ring the doorbell! Use enhanced visual controls to zoom out and see the whole game board. Get a different perspective of LIFE! CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS AND REVIEW YOUR SUCCESSFUL LIFE JOURNEY Make LIFE your own! Customize your character by entering a name of your choice. Win the game, and then check out THE GAME OF LIFE Journal to see the story of your amazing journey through LIFE – it’s an ALL-NEW feature only for iPad! see more...

• How similar is it to the original board game?3 Answers
  • Is this game as fun as the actual board game??7 Answers
Beth F.
Eaton, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this game so much!! It is addicting and totally passes time! It is also really cute! I love playing it and winning of course! It is a great app and I would totally recommend it to everyone! It really is worth the price!!
none n.
california
Enjoy playing board games and love the fact that you can now downoad them! Most of the time they are free which is a bonus. Easy to play, feels exactly like playing the board game. Highly recommend. Perfect for road trips or traveling. Relaxing and fun.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my Scottie board games growing up and it's easier to play now that it's available on my iPad. Always playing it with friends or with computers. Never boring and allows me to have fun whenever I want.
Heather D.
My kids love playing board games and now they have come to life on my ipad? Oh My I think I am just getting old! LOL but however my children love playing this game on the ipad as well.
Connor B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The game of life is like the best game to play with famliy and friends. When i play it woth my family and friends everyone gets so hyped up because it that good of a game, it actually helps you to get closer with your family and have some family time. THIS IS A GREAT APP JUST FOR Y'ALL INFORMATION!!!!!!
Christy h.
Ages Brooksde, KY
I absolutely love this game!! It's fun no matter your age. I play this with my family and we have a blast. It's awesome to have on your iPad so you can take it were ever you go!!
Sarah D.
I love the board game, at least the older versions of it. It seems like the app follows suit with the newer versions of the board game and babies the players and makes the game easier to win.
Jessica C.
This was one of my favorite board games while growing up. It's cheap on the iPad and easy to play with 4 people. I'm an occupational therapist and I use it as a treatment tool
Mindy F.
Waupun, WI
I love playing this game. I like playing it while we are on long car rides or just plain bored. Its fast paced and more player friendly. Keeps you wanting to play again.
Nicole A.
A good game to ply when you and some siblings are bored on a rainy day but really and truly it isn't something I can play every day it does get boring after a while
Brandi Q.
Grapeview, WA
Is this game as fun as the actual board game??
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
How similar is it to the original board game?