BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

WHERE WILL YOUR CHOICES TAKE YOU? The possibilities are endless in THE GAME OF LIFE! What does your future hold? Enjoy a new spin on the classic board game that’s now enhanced for iPhone 5! LOOK AT THE REAL-LIFE ACCLAIM FOR THIS GAME… “ It’s colorful, smooth, and just like the original.” (148 Apps) LIFE IS BETTER IN 3D Navigate your animated tokens through a stunning 3D environment of winding roads and lush landscapes! LIFE’S A BREEZE Enjoy the ease and fluidity of innovative touchscreen controls as you set out on your adventure. LET THE MUSIC PLAY Listen to and control music from iTunes® while you play. THE MORE THE MERRIER Pass ‘N Play with up to 6 friends. LIFE’S MANY CHOICES Settle down and get married or stay single and indulge in lavish luxuries and risky investments! Put your own spin on the game as you customize classic characters. RECORD YOUR MEMORIES Track your life events with THE GAME OF LIFE journal. RETIRE IN STYLE Gain tiles worth big bucks when you land on Life Spaces and collect Share The Wealth Cards for your shot at becoming a millionaire! Spin the wheel of fate and take a drive along the twisting roads of life on your iPhone! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). see more...

Electronic Arts THE GAME OF LIFE Classic Edition
  • "I used to play this game and it was really fun and is kind of like the real board game its entertaining and keeps my attention " in 6 reviews
  • "Life is a classic and very fun game its great for the family for game night or with friends " in 2 reviews
  • "This game never gets old, i enjoy playing this game with my cousins and family on rainy days." in 1 review
  • "This is a classic game just like monopoly." in 1 review
  • "It's really fun! " in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
I loved playing this game as a kid and now as an adult! Such great family fun memories. You can buy it at Walmart for a very reasonable price and you can also make great memories with your family! I highly recommend.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
My kids love playing life with my husband and I. We have a game night tradition here every new years eve we get out the games and have a really long game night.  I think we need to have game night more then on holidays with the family maybe a once a month game night should happen here.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this game, especially when I have to be somewhere for a while and I need to kill some time. It is entertaining with cute graphics and there are so many choices you can make as you play. This game is a classic and I never get tired of playing it.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Techie Expert Level 3
LIFE has been my favorite game since I was a kid! Growing up paying cards really kept me happy and excited. I still play this with my friends even at a adult age it's never TK late to have fun! Till this day I love playing it with my siblings at home!
Rachel R.
Life! ah! I love this game, its a classic and so fun! I love that the outcome is always different, its easy to play and fun for people of all ages! I played this when I was little now I play with my kids! This game never goes out of style and has hours of fun packed in it!
Eric H.
Munster, IN
Not a lot of 'replay-ability'. Not worth the dollar. Make it free and give us the ads. Played it one time through and got bored. This is one game where the app can't match the fun of the real life version.
Angelica R.
Sarasota, FL
This game never gets old, i enjoy playing this game with my cousins and family on rainy days. It's a classic. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a family night
Jackie B.
Silver spring , Md
OMG I love this game so much. I used to play for hours with my friends. Goes by fast and holds your attention the whole time. Good for kids age 8-14.
Cassandra G.
Muncie, IN
Not as fun as the board game, but still awesome! Played this a lot as a kid and am looking forward to playing it with my children as they age.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I played this game a lot as a child and loved it. My mom bought this a few years ago for my birthday because I kept asking to play it again.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
What is your favorite board game??
Tiffany B.
Delta, BC
Is it worth Paying for?
Sarah B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you choose to go to college or start a career?