BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Race against the clock in a two-minute blitz to clear lines and rack up as many points as possible before time runs out! With all-new features, stunning visuals, and innovative controls, this twist on the world-famous puzzle game is a must-have on mobile. This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info. “…a perfect mobile game…” (Examiner.com) “…the engaging mayhem that is Tetris Blitz wouldn’t let me tear my eyes off those blocks.” (Polygon) SHATTER HIGH SCORES Supercharge your game and trigger point-boosting reactions with Power-ups, like Magnet, Laser, and Time Shift. With a new Power-up released every week, the strategic combinations are endless! FEEL THE FRENZY Experience explosive effects and earn double points when you trigger the elusive Frenzy mode. Clear lines back-to-back to stay in Frenzy and get blown away by stunning cascades that keep the points rolling in. PLAY YOUR FRIENDS Celebrate your high score and brag as you fly past your friends on the Facebook leaderboards. Tournaments reset every week – so there’s always another chance for victory. BLITZ YOUR WAY Take charge of your game with all-new controls like the innovative “Drag-and-Place” option that lets you tap and drag pieces with precision. You can also choose the lightning fast “One-Touch” controls or “Swipe” placement if you prefer the original controls. FINISHERS AND DAILY BLITZ Watch your game end in a point-boosting, mind-blowing blast of visual fun with Finishers! You can also try to clear the board with the Bonus Blitz and score rewards like Coin packs, Power-up bundles, and more. Are you ready to Blitz? Come feel the frenzy now! You must be 13+ to play this game Terms of Use: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information: This app: Requires acceptance of EA’s Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA, includes in-game advertising; collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details), contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13; contains direct links to the Internet. see more...

Misty A.
I love Tetris and I loved this game when I first downloaded it but it got boring after defeating the challenges. I also like the tournaments but you have to really stock up on power ups to get anywhere and it takes forever to earn coins unless you pay out of pocket. I also wasn't thrilled with the recent adds to the game and the fact it doesn't always count a completed challenge and bugs you to log into facebook constantly now. I loved it a year ago but today not so much although I still use it occasionally.
Alisia W.
Tetris is one of my all time favorites. With every Tetris , there is something slightly different about the game play, bonuses, and level ups. I do like that they added the power ups in this game to achieve higher scores. The only disadvantage I feel is that you cap out at a level without them, and if you don't have enough "points" you can't buy a power up ... of course unless you are trapped in the mindless loop of spending real cash ... all in all fun game, I am tempted to play now, but after a while it does get boring
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
I love this game! This is a great puzzle game and a great way to pass time! I've been a fan of Tetris games since the first one that I played on Nintendo. Great GAME!!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love how fun and simple this game is, yet I still fill like I'm giving my brain a work out! I think solving puzzles is a great way to exercise your brain and help its functioning from deteriorating :)
mistypatch
Armona
Love this game. For those who grew up with the old Tetris you will too love tho game. And its fun for people who are just getting started to play Tetris.
Rosie J.
Jasper, GA
I have always loved tetris but i think you are better off shelling out the few bucks for the paid for regular tetris. Makes my 90's kid heart so happy
Jade H.
I think it's funny because everybody plays this game, it's not addicting but it is a fun game to play when you are bored and have nothing else to do.
Lisa H.
Northglenn, CO
I love this game. It's fast paced and fun to play when you're bored, or to pass time if you're waiting for something. It's fun, and addictive, too!
Michaela T.
Cantril, IA
To put it simply, a really fun and addicting game! I love to use it after my brain has been feeling sleepy...wakes me up and keeps me thinking.
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
When I discovered this app I was looking for the normal Tetris. Unfortunately it cost money where as this one is free. It's a very fun game.