BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

DISCOVER THE ALL-NEW TETRIS® GAME! Don’t miss one of the bestselling mobile games of all time – now with more features than ever before. Play the world famous Tetris® game you know and love with improved controls and all-new social features. This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info THE CRITICS THINK IT’S SMASHING! “…a fresh take on a favourite... [fuses] old with new for what proves to be a welcome update.” (Pocket Gamer) “[OneTouch] is quite fantastic, and a perfect fit for touch screens.” (Gamezebo) CHECK OUT THESE RADICAL NEW FEATURES: • MARATHON MODE – We’ve added all-new controls so you can stack like a pro. Choose between lightning fast One-Touch, original Swipe controls, or the innovative new Drag-and-Place option to keep clearing those lines. • TETRIS® GALAXY – Try this new multi-level mode! Clear to the core as you drop each Tetrimino with split-second intensity and use power-ups to transform the blockade below! • TETRIS® RANK – Keep a tally of every line you’ve ever cleared. JOIN THE T-CLUB TO ACCELERATE YOUR EXPERIENCE! Are you a hardcore Tetris® fan? The T-Club is an optional membership for elite players to gain extra benefits when they play! Earn 15% more T-Coins and lines with every game. Spend extra coins on Power-ups and elevate your rank with awesome 5-star scores! You’ll even get discounts on new galaxies and Tetris® music! For more information about the targeted ad serving technology in this app and data it collects, see License Agreement. Terms of Use: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for inquiries. Important Messages for Consumers : Origin mobile services are included with this Application. See https://help.ea.com/en/origin and End User License Agreement for details. This app contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. This app contains direct links to the Internet. For all countries other than Germany: EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. For Germany: EA may retire online features and services after 30-days notice per e-mail (if available) and posted on www.ea.com/de/1/service-updates. Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). see more...

Electronic Arts TETRIS®
  • "It is a classic game and one of the best ways to kill some time." in 6 reviews
A B.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert Level 1
King of classic games! Love Tetris! So interactive and entertaining. I’ve been playing Tetris since I was a young teen and still enjoy it til now as I’m in my 30s. This is a great game and recommend others
Jennifer B.
London, KY
I love tetris. It is a classic game that I played many many years ago, and feels like a blast from the past. It can also be just as addicting now as it was back then. A great way to pass some time when you need to. I like that you do not have to be connected to the internet to play because that is a feature to a lot of games, and you do not always have internet access.
Courtney P.
Techie Expert Level 3
One of my favorite all-time games. It's so easy to play and super super addicting. I'd say that it's very affordable because you can download it for free in the App Store these days so I would recommend it to everyone
Varah T.
Want to be addicted to a classic game in an updated way?! Play this supremely cool version of Tetris! I stumbled across it late one night and quickly found myself working through the levels and trying to get my strategy together for mega blocks and trying to get new planets. There is no downside to playing this.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Fantastic app. I downloaded this over a year ago. Updates are fine. No glitches. I can play for hours (thought that does drain the battery a bit). Didn't slow down my phone. Touch turn and drop function is perfect. I only play on my phone, not my tablet. I don't really like the big screen for touch Tetris
Jana D.
This is the ULTIMATE classic game! One of those games you play when you're waiting in the doctors office, train station....or just trying to decompress after a long day. It's fun, mindless entertainment that helps you come down from a hard day. I've had it downloaded on every phone or device I've ever had!
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
YAAAAAAS I LOVE THIS GAME. It is the perfect distraction from literally anything, and it kills so much time. I have the free version, and while the ads are annoying, it still does the trick. I played this app on a nine hour flight and I was entertained the entire time. Love.
Jerri B.
I love to play this gave but sometimes it doesn't want to open it just goes to a black screen and u may have to close it a few times before it will finally open but it is still a very fun game
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I enjoy playing this one! It has three versions on it now. The original and two new versions! I downloaded it at first to keep me from binge eating and it worked for a while. Then I just played it all the time. Now I go back to it when I get bored and it's fun!!
canhtam n.
A classic game. loved it when I was younger playing it on my Nintendo and love it now because it's fun still. always add excitement when I get to play against other competitive players.
Jenesis T.
Is it worth the $0.99?
Kevin H.
Whats your favorite block?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
I am the only one that's addicted to this game?
Crys H.
Electronic Arts TETRIS® Who else still loves this game?
Jennifer H.