BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
Star Wars is my favorite. I would like to think I am the biggest fan and with this game is got completely immersed in the history of this universe and it was so much fun. 60 days was just a tease and we'll worth the time I spent.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Es un juego excelente, se parece mucho a la saga de la película y los personajes al igual que todo en el juego están bien hechos se ven muy de buena calidad a pesar de que el juego es algo viejo.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
If you play this game this is awesome, also the game is amazing so many different things to do lots of growth and decisions.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love almost all of the Electronic Arts games. They are fun to play great story lines and keep my attention.
Jacqueline A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I play this game pretty regularly. It's very addicting if you like Star Wars and this type of gameplay!
Salome Z.
This is not bad game, you will enjoy it is you are a star wars fan. Good graphica and awesome design
Angela C.
If you don't get a recurring subscription, this seems to be the best option for your money.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
I know nothing about video games. Just trying to unlock a badge. Is this popular?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
How did you all like it?
Cayce B.
Are there a lot of people who still play this?
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Do you have to purchase the reoccuring subscription?