BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
This was one of my most favorite snowboarding games ever! I love how colorful and exciting it is. I have found nothing that comes close to this game. Too bad it is not available on my Xbox one or Xbox 360. :(
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I really hope they release this game on a newer console again, I loved it so much! It takes racing games to a whole new level. I love leveling up on This game to try and reach master on all levels (boards, outfits, tricks) . If anyone still has a ps2 I would highly recommend this game! :) it's a must have.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I was obsessed with this game! Its so much fun and theres so many different runs and challenges. Plus, you can play alone or with friends! I love that you can customize your player too.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I cannot begin to tell you how much i love this series! i had so much fun on the multiplayer settings! it was always fun to get the Tricky moves, and then biff it at the end!
Amanda V.
This is my absolute favorite PlayStation game of all time! It's so entertaining, I remember spending all of my weekends playing this with my brother. I love the different characters, outfits and scenes. It's a really challenge but so much fun!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Oh my God i am in love with this game .. You can do so amazing tricks with this game .. And when your boost. Comes the control get to gone crazy and its ss tricky time ..
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
Haha i remember playing this game in high school. it used to be one of my all time favorites. the funny characters and all of the insane moves made this game ao time consuming and addictive. i definitely miss playing this!
Caymen S.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite snowboarding games, wish I had it right now to play! If you haven't played this game get it now and play!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
This was a classic! I loved this game as a kid and k loved how you can so tournaments and customize your characters style.
mandi b.
Loved this game when it first came out! super fun yet challenging. would love to repurchase for a newer console though.
Keely V.
Toronto, ON
Did they ever rerelease this?