BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Jo D.
I love this game! I bought it a few years back and have had so much fun creating creatures and growing civilizations. I think I enjoy creature mode and civilization modes best. The game can get a bit repetitive, but overall I'd say the replay ability is high.
Jay C.
I love this game, it's entertaining to be able to create your own species. There are so many possibilities in the species creator, and I love the ability to change your species any time you want.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this game when it came out. It's decent but it wasn't at all what I was hoping for. I enjoyed it the half dozen or so times playing it, but eventually the novelty wore off.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
Looks like an amazing game. I've always wanted to play it, but haven't had the chance to. I might have to find a way soon to get ahold of a copy.
Stephanie K.
Independence, MO
This is probably the most addictive game I've ever played I love it I have played on almost all of my planets I also recommend mods
Ashley Z.
Poland, OH
In this game, you create your own creature from microorganism to intelligent life by evolution. Easy to play, and fun.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
Very entertaining.you get to put together your own creature and then explore worlds. my son loves this game!
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
I really liked this cute game, but it got SUPER boring after a while. The storyplay is super repetitive and just kind of bland. It is decently priced which made up for the lack of anything interesting. I wouldn't recommend this game, unless you really like the title.
Nikki V.
I got this game a couple months ago via steam after watching a let's play of it. It looked super fun and I did enjoy playing it. The creature creation is well done, and it's cool to watch the progression of your species.

However, it can get repetitive. While there is a large world to explore, the world itself is somewhat copied and pasted. The nests look the same, and you can either fight or make friends. The most interesting part to me was the first stage, and then after that it became almost tedious.

I would suggest this game to be for a younger audience, as I am sure a child would have great fun with this game.
Genesis P.
¡Me encanta este juego! Lo compré hace unos años y he tenido tanta diversión creando criaturas y civilizaciones en crecimiento. Creo que disfruto del modo de criatura y modos de civilización mejor. El juego puede ser un poco repetitivo, pero en general diría que la capacidad de repetición es alta.
Melissa D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this game made for PC as well?