BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Kaitlyn R.
This is an outstanding Skating game that takes so much more skill than any other there. Not to say any names but it rhymes with money talk. This game takes different little maneuvers that end with a flick of the right analog stick. With the slightest mess up of the patterns to complete a flip trick is huge, and sometimes aggravating. Over all great game, and wish I still owned.
Nate K.
Portland, OR
Definitely the game to replace the Tony Hawk Pro Skater series and establish a new standard for skate games to be judged by. The one level/multi spot playing style is really nice. There are 3 significant areas; Downtown, University & Industrial. There are more levels available through the DLC content but it's not necessary to still enjoy the game. This isn't a game where you can rack up a 9000 point combo on a half pipe but a game where you can put together a solid like down realistic settings and then replay it, if you wish, and feel proud about the end product. A nice feature is you can set a starting point that you can return to as long as you remain in the level, no matter how far away from it you are. It's a handy tool for trying longer lines. Skateboarders will appreciate the authenticity of this game.
Jacob J.
This game is so fun, it is realistic but it is a vidio game so it is not super realistic. At the time I am writing this review EAs servers are messed up so that is why I am giving it 4 stars
Bernadette D.
I wasn't too sure about buying this game, I expected it to be pretty lame. My boyfriend wanted to try it so we got it. He loves it and I was surprised, it actually was somewhat fun. My only complaint, and this is a big complaint for me because on the back it says co-op but it's only online co-op. They need to be more clear when advertising online multiplayer vs local. The main reason we got this was trying to find a game to play together. But all and all it's decent.
Malik H.
Gardner, KS
Another great skating game. Like the other games kn the series you must skate to gain notability.
Taylor J.
Inglewood, CA
I looooove the Skate games! I love how customizable the characters are and just in general its a really fun game!