BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #44 in PC & Mac Games

The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion Pack* is the first expansion pack for the The Sims 3. Playable both on PCs and Macs, it focuses on a range of travel opportunities available to your sims, which allow for everything from pleasant family vacations, all the way to an adventure-filled, possibly even dangerous Indiana Jones like adventures. Along the way your sims can accumulate unique skills and abilities, learn about new cultures, enjoy a unique soundtrack of real songs recorded in Simlish and get $10 worth of free SimPoints for use at The Sims 3 Store. see more...

Danielle S.
Lancaster
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember when I first got this expansion! I was so happy and the money was well spent. This turned out to be one of my most favorite expansions. I really loved having my sims travel to other countries and experience new cultures. It was something that hadn't been done in previous sims games, and has yet to be done in sims 4.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This expansion pack was fun to have especially because you got to travel to other places. I like that when you travel to other places you can have little missions to solve. Which made the game a little more fun besides just having them eat and go to sleep. I think it's definitely good to add to your game and if you can get it for real cheap then it's definitely worth it.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love exploring this expansion pack! The vacation spots are amazing and the addition they bring to the game is fantastic! I love doing martial arts and exploring all the caves. You have to buy this if you don't already own it! You won't be sorry.
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
This add on allows your sims to travel around the world. Sometimes it makes your sim have to go to other places for work and you have to follow quests. Its pretty cool. A different way of playing sims.
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN
For the first expansion pack, I thought it was good. Your Sim gets to explore France, Egypt, and China. In France, you don't do much but I always take my Sims there to get engaged. In Egypt you can explore the Pyramids which is a great puzzle if you like video games like Zelda. In China your Sim can learn karate.
Yennifer R.
I honestly don't recommend this expansion pack. I barely see myself using it. It takes forever to get visa points and the adventures are only interesting when you first begin playing the game. I rather people buy the seasons expansion pack or university then this one. I personally believe this expansion pack is of a waste of money.
Chari C.
This expansion pack adds a lot of game play for the price. Most of the expansion packs aren't worth what you have to pay for this. You are able to explore different countries and it adds a few different skills that you can get into. I would totally get this again at full price!
Anne L.
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite expansion pack for Sims 3. I love all the different adventures you can go on, and all the puzzles you can do to get longer vacations. I've spent so many hours using this expansion pack alone, and it never seems to get old.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How good is this game? Is it worth the buy?
gab c.