BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #17 in PC & Mac Games

The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion Pack* is the first expansion pack for the The Sims 3. Playable both on PCs and Macs, it focuses on a range of travel opportunities available to your sims, which allow for everything from pleasant family vacations, all the way to an adventure-filled, possibly even dangerous Indiana Jones like adventures. Along the way your sims can accumulate unique skills and abilities, learn about new cultures, enjoy a unique soundtrack of real songs recorded in Simlish and get $10 worth of free SimPoints for use at The Sims 3 Store. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Gamer Expert
While the idea of this expansion pack was totally amazing and something we didn't really get before in other series I wasn't that into it.

I think because there was soooooo much you could accomplish but didn't really seem to have to the time.

Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love the adventure expansion pack. It's so cool to explore through all of the places with my sims. I will admit I did have to look up a few of the obstacles online to help my sims through their adventure, but I'm glad that is available!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
I really liked this expansion pack because it actually added not only stuff but also so many places and experiences. This was just a lot of fun, although the limitations as to how long you could travel was a pain.
Chrys A.
Chrys A.
I love this game and this expansion overall. It's fun and engaging. The limits on travel were a bit annoying but no big deal.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This expansion pack was fun to have especially because you got to travel to other places. I like that when you travel to other places you can have little missions to solve. Which made the game a little more fun besides just having them eat and go to sleep. I think it's definitely good to add to your game and if you can get it for real cheap then it's definitely worth it.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Gamer Expert
This was a really interesting and exciting brand new concept for the Sims! It was really fun to travel and explore the new places and be able to bring back souvenirs. I am so happy Egypt is one of those places!
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Gamer Expert
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Malary G.
Malary G.
Gamer Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Tori S.
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN
For the first expansion pack, I thought it was good. Your Sim gets to explore France, Egypt, and China. In France, you don't do much but I always take my Sims there to get engaged. In Egypt you can explore the Pyramids which is a great puzzle if you like video games like Zelda. In China your Sim can learn karate.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Gamer Expert
Who doesnt love Sims . Very interactive although i would say not for children under 16. Has some hard graphic an adult content. Addictive game.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How good is this game? Is it worth the buy?
gab c.