BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #16 in PC & Mac Games

The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion Pack* is the first expansion pack for the The Sims 3. Playable both on PCs and Macs, it focuses on a range of travel opportunities available to your sims, which allow for everything from pleasant family vacations, all the way to an adventure-filled, possibly even dangerous Indiana Jones like adventures. Along the way your sims can accumulate unique skills and abilities, learn about new cultures, enjoy a unique soundtrack of real songs recorded in Simlish and get $10 worth of free SimPoints for use at The Sims 3 Store. see more...

Melissa G.
New Jersey
This expansion pack was fun to have especially because you got to travel to other places. I like that when you travel to other places you can have little missions to solve. Which made the game a little more fun besides just having them eat and go to sleep. I think it's definitely good to add to your game and if you can get it for real cheap then it's definitely worth it.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Gamer Expert
This was a really interesting and exciting brand new concept for the Sims! It was really fun to travel and explore the new places and be able to bring back souvenirs. I am so happy Egypt is one of those places!
Malary G.
Gamer Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Gamer Expert
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Gamer Expert
Who doesnt love Sims . Very interactive although i would say not for children under 16. Has some hard graphic an adult content. Addictive game.
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
In this expansion pack you can now travel to different places. Three places to be exact and the higher your visa the longer you can stay.
Claire O.
River Falls, WI
This expansion pack is my favorite! I love traveling to all the different places and having my Sims do all the crazy things! This is a must buy!
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
This is one of my favorite expansions for the Sims 3. I enjoy going on the different adventures and seeing what happens!
Taryn T.
Bronx, NY
This was the first Sims 3 expansion pack I purchased and I really enjoyed it. I loved the hairstyles that came with it and the new locations to explore. I did not care much for the "adventures".
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
The ability to travel and vacation on exotic lands was fantastic. I love this expansion. It really ads so much to the game.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How good is this game? Is it worth the buy?
gab c.