BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Create any Sims you can imagine! Design your ultimate Sim by choosing up to five traits and numerous body characteristics in the Create-a-Sim feature. Customize your Sims body type, facial features, hair styles, and more. Create an evil, handsome, ripped kleptomaniac that wreaks havoc on those around him. Control your Sims destinies: From a rock star or world leader to an expert thief, you choose whether or not to pursue the Lifetime Wish of your Sim. Choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them a lifetime of happiness and rewards - or not and be devious! Customize everything! You are the designer! From clothing to houses, customize patterns, colors, or create any house you can imagine. Customize any aspect of your Sims' style & even down to the style and color of their shoes! Be the Director of your Sims movies! Never before have you been able to make your own movie with a cast, a set, soundtrack, a story and editing without leaving the game. Make a movie with the Create-a-Movie tool and share it with the world! Connect, Share and Shop! Register with The Sims 3 online community and receive a second town, as well as 1,000 SimPoints to be used at The Sims 3 Store. Show off your creations from Sims to houses. Download exclusive content and hear the latest news of The Sims 3 world first. see more...

Buy on Walmart
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Really good the game is very good quality, the girls are very clear and all the color the characters are almost real are in high definition I love it because not only can you play on the pc but also you can download it in our android store Playstore, characters have different roles you can have family, children, husband, cars, houses, pets and even work to get simoleones, is a game that does not bore since you always have to accomplish several missions every month and very entertaining 100% highly recommended Good game.
Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
Oddly enough i have pets and they drive me crazy, however i buy this game to play and create even more pets, these just dont annoy me as easily. I love the complexity that has become the world of the Sims.
Amanda V.
Sims is such an awesome game and a breath of fresh air from all those action and killing games. It gives you so much freedom to have fun and it truly one of a kind game. I recommend it to those looking for fun but maybe not a challenge.
Sara W.
Hayward, CA
My friend owned this game so I used to play it all the time! We had a lot of fun messing around with it after school. I don't remember if there were any flaws because I played it all the time and had fun!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
My orginal pet game ended up super scratched over the years so my mom quickly replaced it with this. I asked her why she got the base game and she explained it was cheaper! 😂 so it's always nice to have a backup!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Sims is always been my guilty pleasure. Since the first one my Dad bought me, I've loved this game. I'm an adult and I still love this game, it's good for all ages
Brenna G.
Doesn't add ally story wise, but who doesn't love having pets. It's fun to design your pets and take care of them. Just don't forget your real ones.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
A really cute expansion of the game! I really love it but need some improvements on how much MG it takes on the laptop
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
I really adore this game and its super fun for all ages let's hope they make a pets for Sims 4!
Chelsea C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the sims. This is one of my favorite games ever. I really like it on the pc the best.
Irene R.