BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Bryan V.
N Chesterfld, VA
Who doesn't love the Simpsons!? This game all around is entertaining to begin with. When the game first came out in December 2001 it was the prime age of the Nintendos GameCube and Sonys Playstation 2 along with the Microsofts first Xbox. The game itself simply has comedy with its random punch lines just like the show itself. The graphics shouldnt be its main concern but more of its delivery to the gamers. If you ever played Crazy Taxi, picture that in Simpsons world! Choatic hit and run scenes, time limit races, and the 3D animation of the city of Springfield. It stars Simpsons favorite characters; from Marge to Krusty the Clown to Flanders to Clancy Wiggum, each individual character has its own vehicle and can be changed throughout the game with many unlockables! One minor down fall just like many one player games, it gets repetitive once the game been completed. Running the same routes, hearing the same punch lines after getting used to the character. Overall if you're looking for a fun, cartoon game with handful of entertainment and laughter this game is right. Ontop of that it is a two player game!
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
The game itself simply has comedy with its random punch lines just like
the show itself. The graphics shouldnt be its main concern but more of
its delivery to the gamers. If you ever played Crazy Taxi, picture that
in Simpsons world! Choatic hit and run scenes, time limit races, and the
3D animation of the city of Springfield. It stars Simpsons favorite
characters; from Marge to Krusty the Clown to Flanders to Clancy Wiggum,
each individual character has its own vehicle and can be changed
throughout the game with many unlockables! One minor down fall just like
many one player games, it gets repetitive once the game been completed.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Never been able to play this game in my own house solely because I could never find it. But I have tried it at a friend's and honestly it's so FUNNY.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
This is an old game, but it will always be a favorite. My kids and I have been playing this for years, it gets very competitive its funny.
Jesse P.
Westfield, IN
This game isn't one of my faves, but all in all it's still a good game. One of the first ones I've gotten my wife to play.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I have this game, and I loved playing it, but I don't really play it as much. Its a funny game for anyone to play.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
This game is soo old but i remember my brother and i use to play this game all the time on my gamecube
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I really loved this game! It was very fun and addicting. I love the different drivers you could unlock
Yohanna G.