BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR DREAM CITY! FOR THE FIRST TIME ON iPADTM! Made for dedicated and casual players alike, let your inner urban planner run wild with the world’s favorite city building simulation. As Mayor and City Planner, take delight in the immersive visuals, the bigger display, and responsive touch controls – all designed just for the SimCity™ Deluxe experience on iPad! ENJOY EXCLUSIVE iPAD FEATURES, INCLUDING… • Optimized controls designed just for the iPad • An interface made to take full advantage of the larger iPad screen • Dockable information pop-ups to give you a quick look at how your SimCity is functioning DESIGN WITH TOUCHSCREEN EASE The HD-quality graphics and realistic animation provide vividly textured terrain that you’ll want to reach out and touch. Easily “fingerpaint” masses of trees, water, and land with a simple swipe of your finger. Think big and live larger with customized controls. TAKE ON DEMANDING CHALLENGES Face up to 7 multifaceted scenarios, from staging a glorious “World Games” to coping with a scorching heat wave. Get started in 7 starter cities inspired by world famous locations. Remake them to your liking with highly detailed buildings – including 41 renowned landmarks that spring to life on the iPad screen. MEET DEVASTING DISASTERS IN EVERY SEASON Disasters can strike anytime – Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Guide your city through seasonal catastrophes like blizzards, electrical storms…or locust plagues! Or how about fending off a random meteor strike? Even face multiple disasters at once! Build and re-build. See what’s possible in your SimCity! _______________________________________ ** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports™ & PICTUREKA™! GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store. Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more… VISIT US: ea.com/iphone FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). see more...

• "this is a great game also." in 1 review
  • "me and my family all have so much fun making our sims and watching the live their little sims lives." in 1 review
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love the sims platform games. all the way back to the first sim city!! this is a great game also. i love the different caastrophes as well! entertaining!
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
I love the sims. me and my family all have so much fun making our sims and watching the live their little sims lives. sims 3 is my fvorite.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I love playing Sims, its so fun making the people and building the houses and decorating the rooms any way you want too.
Erika N.
I absolutely love the sims games, so much fun. It's very entertaining and me busy when I have nothing else to do
Tania M.
I'm pretty much addicted to this game. It's so fun and the regular updates keep players engaged.
Kristie  B.
Great game since the beginning of time lol. Can easily spend countless hours with this game.
Deanna C.
This Sims game is fun, I love the different interactions that can be played out, very fun.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
I have Simcity on my android pad. I have lots of fun playing this game. I like the balloons that go in the air and the airport. A fun game.