BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

The defining city simulation is back! Create the city you desire and make the choices that shape your city and power the Sims within it. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar-but at the expense of your Sims' health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims' lives while risking higher taxes and unemployment. Team up with your friends to solve global challenges: launch a space shuttle, reduce carbon emissions, or build magnificent wonders. Compete on global and regional leaderboards to be the richest, the dirtiest, the happiest or the best place to visit! The Sims in your city speak to you directly and it's up to you to respond to their needs. Will you listen and be the toast of the town, or abuse your power for fame and fortune? GlassBox technology gives you the power to impact individual Sims lives for the first time. Sims will have jobs, spend money, attend school, commit crimes, and even die. Every decision, big or small, affects the Sims living in your city. see more...

Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Unfortunately this isn't what I wanted it to be. You can only build so far out which makes it hard to expand your city and after you get so many people the game starts to not work right. It has lots of potential, but has some bugs.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
My husband built my computer and in turn for buying one of the parts, we got Sim City for free!

We love playing it and interacting between our worlds!
You control everything about your city and I can play this for hours on end with or without my hubs!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
I have played SimCity ever since the first computer game came out. I spent hours meticulously designing and redesigning my city. This game is great and I'd rather see kids play this then a shooting game.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Fun city builder game in the Sims universe. It is pretty basic and easy to play. Good for beginners of city builders.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this game! In the very beginning there were some server issues but that's long been resolved. This game is such a blast to play and can keep my interest time and time again!