Electronic Arts SimCity: British City Set - Electronic Software Download (PC Games)

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christina E.
Sims is my guilty pleasure. This was a lot of fun for me to play with new settings, sound and people. It followed its previous type games with set up but had its own twist. I enjoyed this.
Marjori M.
I used to play this game a couple years back with my son and his dad in particular would play it the most with his brother.
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
I’ve immediately fell in love with the look of this game, I’d love to play this & write another review once recieved. I must say I am a huge gamer & I can sit for hours on games.
I’d love to have the chance to play then review this game.
I do wanna reccomend to one friend as she will love this game for sure.