Electronic Arts SimCity: Amusement Park Set - Electronic Software Download (PC Games)

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target*
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
My boyfriend and I have bought this on Black Friday Deals and honestly it was such a fun game to play together. We even got our friends to download it and play it with us. Now we are masters at creating cities!
jolisia r.
It was a fun game for a month or two and is great if you don't have anything else to do but once you get further in the game its more time consuming and if your not consistent then you get far behind.. i also suggest starting with a grid.. it helps alot
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
This game was so much fun to play on the family computer when I was younger! It's fun to create your own world and it becomes pretty addicting! Definitely a recommendation to younger kids and parents looking for family friendly games
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
I love this game very entertaining. I wish I could have This game again but for the Apple Mac. I had it for my dell but the computer crashed and there went my game. I recommend it especially if as a little girl you always liked to dress dolls and think big about where you would like to live and do. Great for preteens and teenagers.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
Such a fun game. I love the sims games and this was a nice variety and something fun to do to build and maintain your own city. I wish I had more time to play games.
Delilah S.
Highland, CA
This was one of my favorite pc games when I was younger. So fun and thrilling to build your own coasters and than pretend your riding them haha AMAZING
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Who doesn't love sims. This is a fun twist on the typical game. i would advise buying this since it is different from what you would expect
Alex M.
Charlotte
Not as fun as I thought, takes a lot of time out of my life that feels wasted, I don't approve
daisy t.
Miami,FL
A mi me gusta mucho los juegos sim por que son bien chulos y tienes que hacer muchas cosas
Brinia E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is this game about building amusement parks?
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
Is this game a lot like roller coaster tycoon?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this game?