Electronic Arts Rock Band (Wii) - Pre-Owned

by Electronic Arts

Rock out your way! Players can beat on drums, sing along, groove as a bassist and shred riffs as guitarists ( using a licensed replica of the legendary Fender Stratocaster)  either in single player career mode leading a band, in multiplayer as part of the band, or against each other. Unrivaled song library! Major record labels and leading music publishers have signed on to provide unrivaled access to master recordings and legendary rock artists  from punk, metal and alternative to classic and southern rock of the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s, such as: Nirvanas In Bloom, Metallicas Enter Sandman, Queens of the Stone Ages Go With The Flow, Foo Figthers Learn to Fly, The Hives Main Offender, Mountains Mississippi Queen, Black Sabbaths Paranoid, The Strokes Reptilia, The Ramones Rockaway Beach, Weezers Say It Aint So, David Bowies Suffragette City, Rushs Tom Sawyer, Stone Temple Pilots Vasoline, Bon Jovis Wanted Dead or Alive, The Whos Wont Get Fooled Again  and more! Includes 5 Bonus Tracks! The massive song list grows even larger, with 5 additional songs for the Wii. Wii-styled Drum Set! An entirely new look for Rock Band comes to the Wii in the form of white drums. ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Suggestive Themes

Is this similar to guitar hero?
Is this gsme fun?
Start your review of Electronic Arts Rock Band (Wii) - Pre-Owned!
Madison, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,092 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
Rock Band is a great game for the Wii! I love the game rock band! It's easy to play and so much fun. For the game you need to buy the instruments. Which are the guitar, microphone and drum set. So by the time you buy the instruments and game it's kind of expensive but it's worth it. This game has lots of fun songs you can learn to play over and over again. This game takes 3 people to play. So you can play with your siblings or your friends. It's a fun game for all ages. If you haven't played rock band before I recommend you do. You won't be disappointed! 🎤 🎸 🥁 🎶
Staten Island, NY
My borrowed and I love to play guitar hero and rock band. Great song selections, super fun
New Albany, IN
This is a great game, it's a way to enjoy your favorite songs and participate in posting it singing them. They have great dlc available, more songs for every genre.
San Diego, CA
Fun game to play with friends! The different levels allow everyone to be playing on the right level for them. I find the guitar hard to play but I like playing the drums. I wish there was a bigger song selection on the game.
Edmond, OK
This is so fun at a party or get together with multiple players!! Everyone can have a turn to either impress or make a fool of themselves! It's all in good fun, but sometimes it can get a little competitive!! Lots of song options and a blast for people of all ages.
Naples, FL
We have 4 kids that when we bought this were teens or preteens and I can not tell you how many evenings we spent all playing and taking turns with different instruments. What a great time
Bridgeport, CT
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,154 reviews
this game is great and fun to play with friends and rock out good replay value and i get my at walmart but you can also get target and the sing is my favorite part and affordable .
This game its really good if you want to rock ! You can play with your family and friends and spend a lot of hours of fun. I really recommend this game if you are fan of guitar hero !