Electronic Arts Rock Band - Game Only uploaded by Valerie D.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

wina c.
Braintree, MA
The original rock band that started my love for the game. It's crazy because every single family gather we would definitely be playing rock band and unlike other games where there is only 1 or 2 people playing at the same time, four person is working together to beat the music and persevere until the end of music. the four music instruments are drum, 2 guitar, and vocalist. after starting playing rock band, I started to fall in love with the rock music we play which I would have never even known since I'm a pop music person .
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
This game brought hundreds of hours of entertainment to my friends and I. I had this for xBox 360 and recently sold it on ebay. The song selection was fun and the game was challenging on Expert level. I highly recommend!!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
This game is so perfect to play with your friends or at a party. there is a wide selection of songs so everyone can pick something they like. it's like guitar hero if you added all of the stuff that it lacks.
Ashley P.
Super fun game, especially if you have a group and can form a band. They have a great collection of classic songs, too. Can provide hours of entertainment, but does get a bit old after a while.
Tammy A.
Frisco, TX
Fun! We had the whole family involved. When friends came over, we let our kids and theirs take over and they had a blast. Overall good family fun. :) It can get a little costly buying additional accessories but worth it.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Xbox360 Live Rock Band One is such an awesome game for a party or get together. If you like karaoke you will LOVE this game. It's a must try with friends.
Natasha Y.
Covington, LA
I could play this game for hours. By far the best game I play, day or night. Drumming, bass, guitar, singing are all options. Definitely worth playing!
Chris R.
Hills, IA
It's fun but the music selection wasn't that great, I would recommend going with guitar hero world tour. Has all the same stuff and better songs.
Marlene C.
Orange cove , CA
Love this game , i used to play when i was younger and i recently play it with my cousins when i have time . Always have fun playing this game
Chloe P.
Ellicott City, MD
A pretty good game, this is just a guitar hero knock off tho. I would prefer a larger music selection to play. It's just a cheap guitar hero