Electronic Arts Pre-Owned Dead Space 2 for Xbox 360

As with the original Dead Space game Dead Space 2 is a survival horror game played from the third-person perspective. Playing as Engineer Isaac Clarke players navigate a new environment, the space city, known as "The Sprawl." Here you must avoid or eliminate enemies including various Necromorph, horrific corpselike creatures reanimated by an alien enemy, as well as solve physics based puzzles. Game features include: multiplayer support, improved telekinesis powers and new weapons and tools, including the javelin gun which can pin an enemy to the wall and a new space suit that contains built-in booster rockets providing for maximum movement in zero-gravity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I can't play this game alone! Sometimes it can seem a little cheesy but I'm still a big baby when it comes to dead space. The jump scares still get me. I got the game pre-owned so it was pretty cheap, and I would recommend to fellow horror fans. :)
Awesome game! Great graphics, smooth inventory control, good/ easy controls and GREAT replay value. Its got a fairly decent length to the campaign as well, which is always what I look for in a game. Additionally, the DLC content is amazing! Lastly, it is so creepy and makes you feel isolated!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I play this all of the time. although I am a total chicken at some points in the game. Sometimes it's a tad bit creepy. but u honestly think that that's what keeps me playing it!
Kaylea V.
Muldrow, OK
I love the dead space games. They are fun and scary. The 2nd one had a moment that was terrifying to me. I kept saying "I don't want to go in there" loved it!
Medie X.
If you're looking for a scare, I recommend playing Dead Space! I can assure you won't be able to fall asleep! :)
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
OMG this game has been a favorite of mine. Scary and editing with a great story line. Couldn't ask for more.
Contessa G.
Pittsboro, IN
My favorite game of all time. amazing art style, good story line, wonderful game play.