Electronic Arts Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)

by Electronic Arts

Plants vs. Zombies garden warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended on high with the refreshing humor of plant vs. Zombies. Take on co-op and multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory! key features 24-player multiplayer action: choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles customization: personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations 4-player online co-op...

Can this game only be played with Wi-Fi and a 360 membership?
Does anyone know if this available for Xbox One ?
Start your review of Electronic Arts Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)!
How would you rate this product?
Emily S.
I love this, the original is great and very addicting. This is just the same.
I love this, the original is great and very addicting. This is just the same.
Bec H.
Wausau , WI
Awesome game for all ages... Better for kids than regular shooting games in my opinion. Characters are really cool and have different capabilities. You can customize your character too. Many different ways to play!
Alayna S.
Love this game! A children's version of MW3. It includes all the favorites from the regular plants vs zombies pc and mobile game, such as the pea shooter, chomper, sunflower, and cactus. They're all customizable, and you're able to add hats, glasses, flames, and more! Gameplay is online or single player and is a traditional shooter game. Love this! Very fun way to play PVZ.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
Great game with endless hours of entertainment. My only complaint would be that we purchased for my son and did not realize at the time that you needed an Xbox live membership. I believe it is notes on the package but I didn't look into it when purchasing. Luckily my brother had a membership so my son was able to play and talks about the game non stop. Much more affordable than Wii games.
keidy S.
We don't want our kids having Xbox live and this only works with Xbox live. We didn't realize this until we got the game home and opened. Now we can't return it
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Great graphics. This game is very interactive and you can battle other players. You have to have an xbox live account in order to play.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Love plants vs zombies. I had the game for my android phone, xbox 360, by far this is the best yet, since you can be the characters.
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Gamer Expert Level 6
My all time favorite game! I'm not a a huge fan of first person shooters but this one is easy to control and fun! The characters are fun to customize! I can't wait for the second one in February!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I just don't like this game. I brought it than I returned at store . Very boring and it's not fun at All
Angelique V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Electronic Arts Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360) uploaded by Angelique V.
My sons are in love with this game . great that its multiplayer so they don't fight.. I will say that if you don't have Xbox live and Xbox gold it doesn't work.