Electronic Arts Plants vs. Zombies - Electronic Software Download (PC)

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and.

Is this game any good
What is this used for?
Is this game any good??
Start your review of Electronic Arts Plants vs. Zombies - Electronic Software Download (PC)!
a month agoTulsa, OK
I used to play this game years ago and recently when I was bored I remembered it. I noticed there's a more sophisticated version of it available on PC or other platforms. But I wanted to relive my misspent youth. And so I bought the game. It’s just as much fun as I remember, and definitely more challenging! There are different levels from the original game, and more variety of the new levels. I have a feeling I’ll play for a while and probably upgrade to the newer game eventually. I used the instant access feature to make my purchase and it was easy. The game installed itself in under 5 minutes and I was able to start playing immediately. I paid full price for this item and did not receive any discount. These are my honest and unbiased opinions.
17 days agoRolesville
I remember loving this game as a kid and thinking it was super fun. It's an easy game to play and it really doesn't take up a lot of time to be playing it. I think that it has some nice features as to which some kids enjoy (especially me) but I recommend this game 100%!
2 years agoAberdeen, WA
Oh my goodness, this has to be one of the most addicting PC games I've ever played! It's one of those games that captures you and keeps your energy up. Yup, even just sitting in your chair. Because if you're like me, you'll be yelling at the zombies, jumping around in your chair and hitting the keys on the keyboard and the mouse harder than normal. It is addicting, so beware! Fun game, hilarious and quite entertaining.
2 years ago
I played the Mac version if this and I loved it. The designs of the characters is very cute. The levels are fast paced and challenging, but not so long that you would want to quit during a mission. The humor is pretty clean and child friendly, but it's fun for adults too. The song at the end makes beating the game a completely worthwhile endeavor.
2 years ago
Plants vs. Zombies a super fun and challenging game for the whole family! It is funny and clever and it's a great way to introduce friends into gaming, too. There are different worlds and game modes to keep it interesting. Replayability is good. It can be addicting, but loads of fun!
2 years agoSilver Spgs, FL
I actually enjoy playing this game. it can get quite fast moving but it is a simple concept. I have it on my computer, my phone, and my android tablet. My Grand Daughter loves playing it and she is only 5. It is a great way to kill some time. It was a quick download.
4 years ago
This is a great game! The game has players placing Plants (each with different uses and abilities) on a lawn/grid. After a set amount of time Zombies will appear on the other end of the lawn and attempt to invade your home! The only thing that's stopping them is your army of Plants. If you've placed them correctly that is! It is very simple to learn and you start out with very easy beginner levels. As you advance through the levels additional plants and zombies are added to increase the complexity (and fun)! Add to that the hilarious storyline and colorful art style and you have a fun game for everyone in the family. Highly recommend!
2 years agoLake Charles, LA
i love to play this game because it is so much fun it take a lot of tradgy to play and it is affordable and i just love it and i highly recommend this game it is very addicting
3 years ago
My whole family plays this game the different zombie characters are awesome and it gets very challenging makes you think what you need to do it is worth downloading and playing.
4 years agoBellingham, Wa
I had a major addiction to this game for awhile. I love Tower Defense games and this was like a whole new version of Tower Defense which I love seeing new and unique spins on the classic idea. Mixed with a funny set of zombies, some really adorable plants, and the super cute Zen Garden, and challenging gameplay, this game was thrilling and I was eager to meet it's challenges. I wager it would be good for younger kids even.