BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target*
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
You can call me a loser but I absolutely love games like this. It's free to play, and it's just so addicting. My brothers and I thoroughly enjoy it, and recommend it to others to play. Pretty therapeutic, and requires a lot of precision! Love it.
Lilah W.
I played this game a few times, but then it started to feel repetitive. It's not a bad game to play for a little while, but I prefer games that are a little more challenging. The artwork is bright and fun.
Gabrielle B.
Really fun game to play with kids. I play with the kids I baby'sit. It's entertaining for both me and them, helps us bond, and helps the time pass well. Solid game. Highly recommend
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
I love this game. It's addictive, something to do when you're killing time. Recently my 3-year-old son has gotten into playing it and is obsessed.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Easy to play game that was so much fun. I had to buy it off yahoo when I downloaded the trial!
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love this game so much. It was fairly easy to beat. Now my son loves to play it.
Michael M.
hahaha i played this game a lot, i was a master. Its a really nice and fun game. To play when you are really bored