BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #22 in PC & Mac Games

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced. To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong. Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space. Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system. Mankind's future is at stake. For 1+ Players. Rated M = Mature. Microsoft Windows XP Home Minimum System Requirements Processor CORE DUO 1.8Ghz 1024MB Memory 1.50GB Hard disk Keyboard Mouse DVD Sound Card Video Card256MB. Model # 197187. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shae L.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely loved the mass effect trilogy and can't wait for the release of the next game they are coming out with. If you're someone that doesn't get into story and just wants to shoot stuff, you probably won't get the most out of this franchise. But if your like me and are entertained for hours looking in every corner and talking to every NPC, these games are packed full of roll play fun. I've played the first game at least 4 times, and at least 2 or three times for the other two. In fact, writing this is making me want to play again. See ya!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
Mass Effect is ine of my favorite game series. I am excited at the new fourth game coming out soon. The game is a mixture of shooter and Rob/action adventure. The first installment was really awesome because you were able to go and explore many of the planets. Lots and lots of side quests and a character that carries over all three games, and choices that carry over effecting the other quests and characters, is amazing.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Gamer Expert
I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect series and this is my favorite of the three. The story line was awesome and the relationship development was right where it needed to be. The side missions were never overwhelming and if you explore every planet there was so much more to add. Not to mention my first play through was nearly 50 hours with doing all side missions so you get your money worth out of it.
Moni R.
Moni R.
Gamer Expert
I started to loveeeee video games again with the Mass Effect franchise! If you haven't played this...you are seriously missing out on one of the finest games of this decade. The trilogy is really epic, graphics, story, character development and game play. I hadn't been this engaged with a game in forever!
Dylan B.
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
I normally am not into games with shooting, but my coworker recommended this game to me a couple years back. I am addicted to this game. The story and the characters, i fell in love with it. I am anxiously awaiting the new mass effect as i play all 3 games over and over until the new one.
Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Rialto, CA
great game and i think anyone who is a true gamer will love it. I finished this whole series and i think that this was easily the besst of the series. I really wish i still had it so tha i could replay it one more time. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noel R.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
I played this game over at least 6 times, and there's always some way to twist the choices so that you do something new every time. It's not a short game, and definitely not a long one either, but it's just right so you don't get too tired of it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
My personal favorite of the mass effect trilogy, with he ability to build your own team of aliens and explore the universe. High replay value as there are multiple endings. Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys scify/fantasy rpg games.
Caitlinn S.
Caitlinn S.
Minden, LA
This game is really fun, has a decent amount of play time, nice quality graphics, not too many bugs. It's a game that I would still play after I beat it. It's not too hard to play. Nice storyline. good for any ages
Jose G.
Jose G.
If u like a game semi-sandbox, fps, and space-like, this is ur game, the universe is very, very big, what u choose have consequences in the entire game, this franchise is one of the best of the all years.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Who is your favorite mass effect character?
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Les gusta mucho?
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
gab c.
gab c.
bristol
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
Is this a video game or what?