BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #23 in PC & Mac Games

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced. To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong. Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space. Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system. Mankind's future is at stake. For 1+ Players. Rated M = Mature. Microsoft Windows XP Home Minimum System Requirements Processor CORE DUO 1.8Ghz 1024MB Memory 1.50GB Hard disk Keyboard Mouse DVD Sound Card Video Card256MB. Model # 197187. see more...

Sherry G.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect series and this is my favorite of the three. The story line was awesome and the relationship development was right where it needed to be. The side missions were never overwhelming and if you explore every planet there was so much more to add. Not to mention my first play through was nearly 50 hours with doing all side missions so you get your money worth out of it.
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
This is a very good game I got lost in these game I live the interaction between myself an the game the graphic are pretty cool as well I spent about 45 mins on the development of my characteristics an I must say I came out looking damn sexy lol this game is very time consuming for me I had to go out an buy the other ones only because I felt like I was missing something
Nevs V.
This is the best out of all 4 ME games. It has the best story, the best characters and it's the most fun game of them all. There's some interesting choices you have to make and some characters which you'll never be able to forget. I'd highly recommend it!
Kristin D.
Austin, TX
I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect series, and for me this installment didn't disappoint. It brought back everything I loved about the original: choices to be made, character customization, great combat, and a level of emotional involvement not often found in FPS games, not to mention a fantastic overarching storyline.

The game isn't without its flaws. For me, the most annoying issue is the lack of guidance when it comes to end-game choices. When party members live or die based on your decisions, some amount of help or foreshadowing when it comes to those decisions would be appreciated.
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
Mass Effect is ine of my favorite game series. I am excited at the new fourth game coming out soon. The game is a mixture of shooter and Rob/action adventure. The first installment was really awesome because you were able to go and explore many of the planets. Lots and lots of side quests and a character that carries over all three games, and choices that carry over effecting the other quests and characters, is amazing.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely loved the mass effect trilogy and can't wait for the release of the next game they are coming out with. If you're someone that doesn't get into story and just wants to shoot stuff, you probably won't get the most out of this franchise. But if your like me and are entertained for hours looking in every corner and talking to every NPC, these games are packed full of roll play fun. I've played the first game at least 4 times, and at least 2 or three times for the other two. In fact, writing this is making me want to play again. See ya!!!
Moni R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I started to loveeeee video games again with the Mass Effect franchise! If you haven't played this...you are seriously missing out on one of the finest games of this decade. The trilogy is really epic, graphics, story, character development and game play. I hadn't been this engaged with a game in forever!
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
I normally am not into games with shooting, but my coworker recommended this game to me a couple years back. I am addicted to this game. The story and the characters, i fell in love with it. I am anxiously awaiting the new mass effect as i play all 3 games over and over until the new one.
Sara A.
I have played the entire mass effect trilogy and I LOVED how the choices you make have such an impact on the game. The characters are extremely well developed and you are rewarded for getting to know them. A truly immersive gaming experience I just wish there were more games like this. 10/10
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
great game and i think anyone who is a true gamer will love it. I finished this whole series and i think that this was easily the besst of the series. I really wish i still had it so tha i could replay it one more time. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara A.
Who is your favorite mass effect character?
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Les gusta mucho?
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
gab c.
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this a video game or what?