BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Description welcome to redview county, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry. key features high-stakes rivalry racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full... see more...

Joanna V.
Joanna V.
Wardensville, WV
It was a good game, not the greatest but if you like racing games it will suit your needs I suppose
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
Graphics are decent, game play is pretty good, but it lacks free world environment and better multilayer game play.
The game Need For Speed is such an awesome game honestly. It is such a fast and skilled game. This game is for any gamers who like games that are about racing and that heartbeating.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Need for speed is a great game if your into racing. I'm not really great at it but still managed to play so for the most part id recommend
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
This is a game that our entire family - myself, husband 22 yr old son and 20 yr old son - enjoys. Racing games are almost always a hit, but being able to play against others is the real win here.
Missy H.
Missy H.
I love racing games. They've always been my go to growing up. I think a part of that is it was a type of game tended to beat my brother at! I haven't played racing games in a long time until I got this one and it's so much fun. I love playing against other real people and it's cool being a police officer for once.
brittany f.