Electronic Arts Need For Speed Rivals: Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Complete Pack - Electronic Software Download (PC Games)

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Find video games at Target.com! What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and. see more...

Buy on Target
Felicia H.
Need for Speed is definitely one of my favorite games. Its easy to get lost in the missions. Its perfect to play alone or with others and the kids love it.
Cindy O.
Bought for my husband as a birthday present and has not played it but once -.- he did not like at all hmmmm ? . I'm not suree wy
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Need for speed is wonderful game... I am playing from 7-9 years.. and very popular. most people like this ...easy to play
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Good missions. Easy to play alone or with another person. My fiancé loves it. So we play.
Abby Y.
The need for speed games are always good! The missions and races are pretty good
Taoufiq E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large
number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the
company promote