Electronic Arts Need For Speed: Most Wanted

by Electronic Arts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Arts Need For Speed: Most Wanted!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor S.
Rochester, NY
This hasn’t really aged well but it’s still the game that got me into racing games. The music, the atmosphere, the plot. All great. It needs to be remastered or remade. This is still considered one of the best need for speed titles out there, and will always hold a fond spot in my childhood.
Danny A.
Avenue H
Gamer Expert Level 2
It has a great story, but there wasn't too many cars that caught my eye. Racing was ok but could have been better. Controls were a little wonky
Wandile M.
Utrecht Str.
This game is awesomely amazing!!! The cars, the action oh my god!! I enjoy this game till today!! Every time I play it feels like my first time, Electronic Arts outdid themselves on this one, I applaud them.
Sergio S.
Huntsville , TX
Awesome game played for hours when younger great Memories with this amazing game can’t complain
Harley S.
Alva
Great love all the cars in it the tracks are similar to forza it is so good I beat it in two nights they should remake it
Michael N.
Bay Shore, NY
Iconic, will never forget how much fun this game was. I would play it over and over again.
Heather B.
If you like racing games this one is for you. everything from the graphics, music, storyline, and characters keep you interested.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
This game is so so so good even though I lose every time I play it the graphics are nice too
Jose C.
South Chatham, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game brings me back. And I can safely say that I would play this game again if I still had the hardware to do so. This game has help up even to the more modern instalments, in some cases even being better. Great cars, great customization, great music, and LOTS of fun. Pick it up ASAP.
Rafael N.
West Valley City
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this series been playing since I was young, this iteration at Great fun you'll fall in love with the cars you'll build them up love customize them, great fun

Looking for your answer?