BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This game has a huge selection of cars that you can choose from. The graphics are great for a racing game, as well. It's also a great game to play with family members or with younger children, so that's great, as well. However, it is not my favorite Need For Speed game, because of the lack of story, car customization, and overall street-racing-ness.
Sarah L.
Best Need for Speed game out there, it's graphics are so amazing, the car selection is amazing, and the game play isn't as difficult as the other ones.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
This is a very fun game..its an easy game to play with younger siblings or family members! I love the car selections
Karen S.
Gamer Expert
When I bought this game I got hooked right away. It is a great game with plenty of car selection. It gives you the option of playing a a cop or a racer. I love this game! Playing online against other players is very fun. Five stars in my opinion.
Michela C.
Gamer Expert
I bought this for my bro's birthday, and I have to say that it has been really worth it. He likes it and plays almost every day... perfect!