Electronic Arts Need for Speed for Xbox One uploaded by German R.Electronic Arts Need for Speed for Xbox One uploaded by German R.Electronic Arts Need for Speed for Xbox One uploaded by Andrew A.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

With over 20 years of history in its rear view mirror, Need for Speed returns with a reboot that delivers on what Need for Speed stands for - rich customization, authentic urban car culture, a nocturnal open world, and an immersive narrative that drives your Need for Speed game. see more...

• Does anyone know if this game is any good?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the old Need for Speed Hot Pursuit series?...1 Answers
  • I love Need for speed games. are there any other Need for Speed for...3 Answers
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
My son spent countless hours playing this game. The graphics and sound quality are above average. He loved the cars and the customizable features.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jasper, Tn
Not my favorite need for speed I felt like the whole cops thing was not well played out I don't like this game
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Denver, CO
If you like racing games, this is definitely the game for you. So many cars to choose from, plus winning is the best part.
Xyomara M.
Xyomara M.
Orlando, FL
My boyfriend got the game a week ago but I've been the only one playing it! I love the graphics and all the car options! The story is great and so is multiplayer!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Before i got this game i was reading to reviews and everyone kept saying that this was crap. SO i never got it, but my dad knows i love racing games so he got me this and the forza one, and of course knowing me I love this way better. I do have to say that other games are better from the past but i still love this one. I love the underground type games.
Fhilipa R.
Fhilipa R.
Sioux City, IA
Gamer Expert
Great game with lots to do. Wish it was 2 player and had a better range of cars but great overall
German R.
German R.
Indio, CA
Great game! Story was awesome and playing multiplayer with friends is fun. lots of nice new car and like drifting in the game
angelica m.
angelica m.
Lubbock, TX
I love it! It's a fun game to pass the time and enjoy with my siblings. I would definitely recommend playing this game.
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Need for speed is a series that needs a hard reboot, just start from scratch. The story is pretty generic, " race to be the best" like arc. It constant needs online, if you can't connect, you can't play, meaning you also have to play with other people. The cut scenes are live action and in first person, which is great for the immersion, but the acting is very bland and just not good overall. The gameplay itself is fun, the driving feels great, they're 4 type of missions such as "Speed, Style, Crew and Rebel" The driving feels great and is fully customizable form the wheel tighness to your interior, exterior and specs, for as long as it's unlocked and you have the coin. They're are a medium amounts of cars available, but they have a few of each type that you. The game is fun, but a lacking story and bad acting, really take away from it, but the game play is fun and if that's all you want in a game, I can recomended it for sure
Fernando A.
Fernando A.
This is a really good game, I have a lot of fun playing it on my Xbox one s, I really like the cars in this game, the style of the game and is easy in some ways, I recommend call of duty
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC
I love Need for speed games. are there any other Need for Speed for Xbox one? how would you rate this compare to other Need for speed?
Does anyone know if this game is any good?
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
How does this compare to the old Need for Speed Hot Pursuit series? The originals from the PlayStation 1&2 era specifically.