BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

mariah D.
Charleston, SC
YES!! NFS is one of the most addictive and kinda endless games. Yeah there are missions but you'll get sucked into all the other things your little imagination will want to make you do. I love designing cars and running from cops and honestly I get so wrapped up in the moment I forget about story lines for some time.
amanda b.
Fun racing game that offers different rack formats for whatever your style. Lots of customization to keep your ride interesting. Pretty difficult game so it keeps you interested.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
This game is amazing! I love all the need for speed games!! Its so fun choosing and designing the cars. One of the best racing games ever! NFS carbon is one of my favorites!
Sarah C.
Need For Speed will forever be one of the greatest games I have ever played. I love racing games, and this was NO exception.
Sonnie B.
Middletown, PA
God, this game makes me happy all over. I've played both the PS2 and Nintendo DS versions and I love both.
Janet O.
Orland, CA
Great game for being designed for a older platform. One of the best racing/free roam game franchises on ps2
Lynlee E.
Awesome game. Very different from underground but still a great game. I'm obsessed with racing games
Josh S.
Millport, NY
I loved need for speed carbon and have yet to find a comparable racing game since it has come out.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This game is fun but its not as fun as the most wanted greatest hits edition