BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• How good is this game compared to the other football games?1 Answers
  • "great game I love the mascot games!!" in 1 review
  • "If your a big college football fan I would recommend it." in 1 review
  • "He gets the new madden every year when they come out - but this was definately their favorite year . " in 1 review
Amy S.
Mineral, VA
My son is 8 and loves this game. My husband is 37 and he loves the game more! The graphics are great , and its very easy to learn , for my 8 year old , but not too easy for my husband. He gets the new madden every year when they come out - but this was definitely their favorite year .
Brian G.
Honolulu, HI
This game allows for unrealistic scores when using the default settings. The score of the first game I played was 77-0.....Not even close. For the casual gamer that plays only for fun and not serious competition, it is perfect, otherwise, it needs work. Let's get real here, when will the Naval Academy Egbert win a national title??
Mark R.
Columbus, OH
Like my title says, this game is pretty much just like the NCAA football games before it. If your a big college football fan I would recommend it. Fun gameplay and easy controls, and gets you your football fix until the season starts again!
Evan S.
Warren, MI
Great game for PS3! The Heisman program was a great idea! Playing as Barry Sanders in his college prime was a blast. I wish EA still made these games.
Edgar J.
Long Beach, CA
By far one of the best.. The realistic control on your player, the different game modes it has example dynasty mode. Really worth the buck..
Jaret G.
Scottsboro, AL
This Game had Amazing Graphics, it was just like the 2012 Version. The Player mode was just like before. Dynasty Mode is always the same.
Bonnie S.
This game was a hit in my household. Football is a fan favorite. The boyfriend plays, both dogs play. I would recommend this to others.
Matt P.
Horicon , WI
Good game like always. Not much changes from the year prior but the bit of a graphics boost helps.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I love football and the graphic wow is amazing. You guys should try it. It knocked my socks off
Jennifer W.
Annapolis, MD
I love this game. Quick and easy to learn and control. go longhorns.
Jason S.
Rineyville, KY
How good is this game compared to the other football games?