BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Kara E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is not only fun to play, but kind of addicting. It's not quite as bad as Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon in that respect, but you'll find yourself playing the game just because it's a fun. The characters are adorable, and though the jokes can be a little... childish, most of the time they'll get you to laugh anyways. Buddy, one of your companions, he'll have you rolling on the floor with some of his comments.

The game's story is a new-ish type, where you go about as a Sim and fix up the kingdom and make the people happy. You get 'chores' to do, and you get rep. points for completing them. It's a little like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon that way, but the game play is drastically different. I don't want to give too much away, but suffice to say, the story is fun, and has a lot of different areas to explore.

As you complete tasks, you will get new items (clothes, building materials, and other things) as rewards for your good deeds. Character customization is very good. You have a few basic options when you start, but collect more wacky and zany costumes and things to truly make your Sim your own. It can be fun to play around with all the costumes that you get (ranging from animal suits to space suits and cowboy uniforms and much more).

The one downside to the game is that it MAY get a little repetitive after a few islands (for those of you who are really hard-core gamers) but kids will find it fun, and with the change in scenery and characters, you might not notice that you're doing some of the same type from the last island.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
I know what your about to say “ this game is for kids” right but it’s fun for all ages. It’s not easy building a kingdom and saving it. You can customize your character too. I recommend it, it’s a fun game.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I've had this game for a few years and used to play it a lot when I was in 10th grade. My niece use to love playing it too, I just got into it again recently (I'm 19 now) and still love playing it. Is a game for all ages and I definitely recommend.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is a great game to play with friends and family. I find in this My Sims game there are more characters you get to meet than the other My Sims games. All of them are cute and funny with their different personalities. You also get to travel to different lands completing quests that are given to you. I recommend this game!
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I owned this game as well as the first my sims. At first I thought it was going to be similar to the regular sims games but it’s not. It’s more of an adventure, exploring different world’s, and building game. It controls easy and does have some level of difficulty. It’s a really cute game.
Kat L.
Had this game for years and it is still fun to come back and play! It has a little but of everything, and my favorite feature is how many different ways to do every mission! Highly recommend to everyone!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
The most noticeable change is that Kingdom saves much faster than the first MySims game. There is no moving in/out of Sims. The game starts with all the Sims in place, it is the player's task to find them and help them renovate and decorate. The exterior building feature is much the same, but furniture building tasks are gone. Essences are easier find and tally up quickly. Sometimes it felt like Kingdom is actually a prequel to MySims. The graphics and tasks are more simplistic. This game will be easier for kids because the game tells you what you need to meet the task requirements. We are 45 and 32 and love the MySims games.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
My older sister bought this for as a gift and I had expressed before that I really wouldn't mind having this. I adore the cute-ness of everything! Finished it within two (high)school days and it was pretty fun but the end was anti-climactic. I would recommend you play this with younger kids at, like-- elementary school age or something since it is quite easy if you've played other "mature" Sim games.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sims games have always been a favorite pass time for me. I love that it takes very little effort so you can still do other things while playing. I love the fun story lines. They are great. I was obsessed with this when i got it. I actually beat it fairly quickly.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I love The Sims , have been a huge fan of the Sims game since the beginning of The Sims Lol! This version of The Sims was probably my least favorite of all of them , and I have played just about all of them ! I had a bit of fun with this one :)