Electronic Arts MONOPOLY

by Electronic Arts

**YOU VOTED & THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG** Thanks to the votes from YOU and thousands of loyal MONOPOLY Facebook fans from 185 different countries, the CAT mover is now available to play with in this latest update as well as in the classic board game version of MONOPOLY! BUY, SELL & TRADE FAMOUS PROPERTIES From Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place, own and manage the famous holdings of the MONOPOLY board. EMPLOY HANDS ON MANAGEMENT Shake your device to “roll” the 3D dice. Tap the screen to manage your properties. Building hotels or taking a “Chance” is easy and intuitive. CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the “game rules,” and even the game environment. FEELING MORE COMPETITIVE? Challenge up to 3 friends via local WiFi and Pass ‘N Play Multiplayer, and up to 2 friends with Bluetooth Multiplayer. PLAY WITH OTHER iOS FRIENDS You can even play multiplayer games with friends who have MONOPOLY for iPad (just note that you’ll be playing the iPhone/iPod touch version). So buy Boardwalk! Go directly to jail! Are you ready? It’s “GO” time! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).

Does it take long to play this game like it does in person? Lol
Has anyone played this? I'm thinking about downloading it.
Start your review of Electronic Arts MONOPOLY!
wilmington , DE
Techie Expert Level 1
i love this game so much i play since i was child now also i play with my kids and they love also so much
East Lothian , Musselburgh
I have bought this game many times over the years. Always love going the banker. Easy to use. Very fun for hours upon hours. Very affordable and very good packaging too. Highly recommend
London, KY
Love monopoly! I do not play very often, but it is a fun way to pass the time. It's a lot of fun to play the game on your phone, but of course it is just as fun to play the actual board game. If you have someone who is near you and can connect to the same wifi network you can play together which is neat.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app, and it is a very accurate representation of the board game which I like. I mostly play this to kill time whether it is sitting in the doctor's office or sitting in the car on a long road trip. I usually play against the computer, and the computer can be beat despite what some people say. It is all about the strategy you use.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to game, both in real life and now on my phone! I am in love with Monopoly! It lets me embrace my inner savage, and I think it's the best game out there. It's really a test of friendship at its core, haha! The best thing about the app is it's just like the actual Monopoly board, but you're able to speed things up when it's not your turn. You can play against friends (in my experience, only if they're physically with you--I haven't gotten an online or Bluetooth game to work yet), or go up against the computer (between one to three other players) from difficulty settings one through three. You can even customize the rules of the board, which can either give you a greater challenge or a greater relief! Play this solo enough times and you'll be awesome when you play against your friends!
Greenville, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I loved playing this when I was young and I like how they made it into a convenient app. Whenever my family goes on road trips me and my sister play this in the car. It costs money but I think it's worth it.
I've played several Monopoly games throughout the years, and this is by far the best one I've come across. The graphics are crisp and well laid out, the gameplay is very smooth, the sound track is very easy on the ears, and includes both single- and multi-player modes. The app is preferential to the board game experience in many respects. I would highly recommend this one.
Techie Expert Level 4
This is a long time family and friend friendly game that has been around a very long time. How cool to be able to play with multiple people and take it where ever you go and just start it up. This is so much you can play for hours. It is fun to make money and challenge others and see who can top the levels. If you like money and fun and a little challenge of your skills. This is for you...
Fort Bragg, NC
I didn't have the one for "ipad" i have an iphone and had it on that ! this was one of my favorite board games so when i seen it as an app i was like oh my gosh now i can play it whenever whereever because you can play against your phone and you don't have to carry anything around it is all an app! its great and just as fun as when you would play as a kid
Now you can destroy friendships online too!! Just kidding but really it's just like the board version! Now you don't have to wait for someone to play with you! You can play with computers!