Electronic Arts MONOPOLY

by Electronic Arts

**YOU VOTED & THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG** Thanks to the votes from YOU and thousands of loyal MONOPOLY Facebook fans from 185 different countries, the CAT mover is now available to play with in this latest update as well as in the classic board game version of MONOPOLY! BUY, SELL & TRADE FAMOUS PROPERTIES From Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place, own and manage the famous holdings of the MONOPOLY board. EMPLOY HANDS ON MANAGEMENT Shake your device to “roll” the 3D dice. Tap the screen to manage your properties. Building hotels or taking a “Chance” is easy and intuitive. CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the “game rules,” and even the game environment. FEELING MORE COMPETITIVE? Challenge up to 3 friends via local WiFi and Pass ‘N Play Multiplayer, and up to 2 friends with Bluetooth Multiplayer. PLAY WITH OTHER iOS FRIENDS You can even play multiplayer games with friends who have MONOPOLY for iPad (just note that you’ll be playing the iPhone/iPod touch version). So buy Boardwalk! Go directly to jail! Are you ready? It’s “GO” time! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).

Does it take long to play this game like it does in person? Lol
Has anyone played this? I'm thinking about downloading it.
Start your review of Electronic Arts MONOPOLY!
Jasper, GA
I have always loved monopoly, and this app is great!!! highly recommend if you like the board game
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great game to play with your family and friends! you can have so much fun with this!
Just as wonderful as the original board game! But now you can take it with you wherever you go!
Techie Expert Level 2
My family and I really enjoy playing Monopoly but having it available for the IPad is genius.
Red house, WV
Such a modern twist on one of the best childhood board games! Now you can take it anywhere!
Long Beach, CA
Classic Board game that we all know and love now brought to the Ipad for fun on the go.
Yoakum , TX
Omg!! This game is so much fun I can play it for ever on my iPad. Love,love,love it.
This game is sooo much fun! I could honestly play it all day long if I had the time!
Puyallup, WA
While the electronic version is fun to play, you really can't beat the boardgames.
One of the best board games to play with family and friends a classic board game!