Add a Photo

By ELECTRONIC ARTS
#377 in Apps
**YOU VOTED & THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG** Thanks to the votes from YOU and thousands of loyal MONOPOLY Facebook fans from 185 different countries, the CAT mover is now available to play within this latest update as well as in the classic board game version of MONOPOLY! From Mediterranean and Baltic to Boardwalk and beyond, enjoy a wealth of ways to play with friends – or friendly computer opponents! EXCLUSIVE iPAD FEATURES INCLUDE… • Tabletop Mode – Gather friends and family around the iPad and use customizable Game Rules in the game’s signature mode • Teacher Mode – Play against the computer and get tips and tricks to help you strategize in future games • Enhanced HD-quality graphics – iPad delivers a visually rich experience with striking animated elements – It’s just a lot of fun! GET “GOING” IN MULTIPLE MODES OF MONOPOLY PLAY Jump right into a game with up to 3 other players in Play Now mode. Or take your on chances against in-game computer opponents featuring 4 levels of difficulty. Also connect multiple devices to play with up to 3 other players via local WiFi or Head-to-Head via Bluetooth! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.Important Consumer Information.This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).
Kenneth M.
Kenneth M.

I've played several Monopoly games throughout the years, and this is by far the best one I've come across. The graphics are crisp and well laid out, the gameplay is very smooth, the sound track is very easy on the ears, and includes both single- and multi-player modes. The app is preferential to the board game experience in many respects. I would highly recommend this one.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Everett, WA

This is a long time family and friend friendly game that has been around a very long time. How cool to be able to play with multiple people and take it where ever you go and just start it up.
This is so much you can play for hours. It is fun to make money and challenge others and see who can top the levels. If you like money and fun and a little challenge of your skills. This is for you...
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC

I didn't have the one for "ipad" i have an iphone and had it on that ! this was one of my favorite board games so when i seen it as an app i was like oh my gosh now i can play it whenever whereever because you can play against your phone and you don't have to carry anything around it is all an app! its great and just as fun as when you would play as a kid
Sharla B.
Sharla B.
Castaic, CA

My sister and I play this all the time! I actually prefer playing this compared to the real life bored game. Games go by way faster, the game counts and passes out money and properties for you and it does all the math!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I really like this game because you don't need real people to play. The game goes by much faster. It is great for road trips. You can pass your device around and have everyone play except for the driver of course. :]
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter park , FL

I can spend hour playing Monopoly on my iPad. The game is well paced and fun. I usually play against the computer and on different levels.
Casey P.
Casey P.

Eeeeehhhh monopoly! Love this game! My family and friends will never play with me, so with the app I'm able to play alone! hahah
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX

My husband and i love to play this together, ill be on my ipad and him on the phone. we can get pretty competative with it too
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I like monopoly. I just downloaded it on my ipad. it helps pass time but I never get through a whole game, which is annoying.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

I love this it takes a classic and makes it useable in todays world. WAAAY easier to bring on trips with the kids.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey

Has anyone played this? I'm thinking about downloading it.
Cretia C.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX

Does it take long to play this game like it does in person? Lol

Join Now