BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Samantha C.
Dover, DE
My family and I would play this game so many times.  I prefer it own the board game cause its more interactive and there is the option of two versions: long and short.  It was fun with all its assortment of mini games and you get the challenge of the more you play the higher chance of earning rewards such as boards and play pieces.  I got this game at Walmart and I highly recommend it.
Denise M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have always always loved this game! Sometimes it takes a long time to win! But I loved it and my son is getting the junior version for Christmas he loves money and board games so excited to make this our bonding time!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Who doesn't love Monopoly. My kids have a lot of fun playing this and my husband and I play as well. An all around great game.
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
I hate this game for Wii. It is slow and boring. I like the board game version way better. They shouldn't have made it for Wii.
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gamer Expert Level 3
Such a fun and long game! Love playing with my family đź’ś it's worth the price.. which is not even expensive!
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Well if this isn't awesome that you can play monotas an actual video game now on a console!
Paola C.
Venezuela
The game of the family! Who doesn't love Monopoly, all the versions are pretty and you got a lot of fun! Its a classic
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they have a pop star Monopoly?