BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

**YOU VOTED & THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG** Thanks to the votes from YOU and thousands of loyal MONOPOLY Facebook fans from 185 different countries, the CAT mover is now available to play with in this latest update as well as in the classic board game version of MONOPOLY! BUY, SELL & TRADE FAMOUS PROPERTIES From Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place, own and manage the famous holdings of the MONOPOLY board. EMPLOY HANDS ON MANAGEMENT Shake your device to “roll” the 3D dice. Tap the screen to manage your properties. Building hotels or taking a “Chance” is easy and intuitive. CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the “game rules,” and even the game environment. FEELING MORE COMPETITIVE? Challenge up to 3 friends via local WiFi and Pass ‘N Play Multiplayer, and up to 2 friends with Bluetooth Multiplayer. PLAY WITH OTHER iOS FRIENDS You can even play multiplayer games with friends who have MONOPOLY for iPad (just note that you’ll be playing the iPhone/iPod touch version). So buy Boardwalk! Go directly to jail! Are you ready? It’s “GO” time! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). see more...

Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to game, both in real life and now on my phone! I am in love with Monopoly! It lets me embrace my inner savage, and I think it's the best game out there. It's really a test of friendship at its core, haha! The best thing about the app is it's just like the actual Monopoly board, but you're able to speed things up when it's not your turn. You can play against friends (in my experience, only if they're physically with you--I haven't gotten an online or Bluetooth game to work yet), or go up against the computer (between one to three other players) from difficulty settings one through three. You can even customize the rules of the board, which can either give you a greater challenge or a greater relief! Play this solo enough times and you'll be awesome when you play against your friends!
Jennifer B.
London, KY
Love monopoly! I do not play very often, but it is a fun way to pass the time. It's a lot of fun to play the game on your phone, but of course it is just as fun to play the actual board game. If you have someone who is near you and can connect to the same wifi network you can play together which is neat.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert
I love this app, and it is a very accurate representation of the board game which I like. I mostly play this to kill time whether it is sitting in the doctor's office or sitting in the car on a long road trip. I usually play against the computer, and the computer can be beat despite what some people say. It is all about the strategy you use.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Techie Expert
This is a really fun and easy to play version of monopoly. I just wish it was a free app. I have a hard time paying for gaming apps that i might not play often.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I was addicted to the game on Xbox then finally paid and bought it for my phone. I love playing it, especially when things are slow at work.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
This came pre-installed on my computer and I've played it a few times. It's fun and really animated. I usually end up losing but since I have a lot of fun, I usually do not mind.
John B.
Independence, Mo
This is a great game to play with your family and friends, i still like the original boardgame version
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I got this game a couple years ago for Christmas and its really fun! especially if your have a big group. although I would still prefer the original.
manuel b.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great game to play with your family and friends! you can have so much fun with this!
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Monopoly was always one of my favorite games as a kid. Now I love to be able to bring it with me on my iPad and play either with the computer or with my husband and friends. It has kept us from getting bored on multiple trips so far!!