BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

**YOU VOTED & THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG** Thanks to the votes from YOU and thousands of loyal MONOPOLY Facebook fans from 185 different countries, the CAT mover is now available to play with in this latest update as well as in the classic board game version of MONOPOLY! BUY, SELL & TRADE FAMOUS PROPERTIES From Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place, own and manage the famous holdings of the MONOPOLY board. EMPLOY HANDS ON MANAGEMENT Shake your device to “roll” the 3D dice. Tap the screen to manage your properties. Building hotels or taking a “Chance” is easy and intuitive. CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the “game rules,” and even the game environment. FEELING MORE COMPETITIVE? Challenge up to 3 friends via local WiFi and Pass ‘N Play Multiplayer, and up to 2 friends with Bluetooth Multiplayer. PLAY WITH OTHER iOS FRIENDS You can even play multiplayer games with friends who have MONOPOLY for iPad (just note that you’ll be playing the iPhone/iPod touch version). So buy Boardwalk! Go directly to jail! Are you ready? It’s “GO” time! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). see more...

Jennifer B.
London, KY
Love monopoly! I do not play very often, but it is a fun way to pass the time. It's a lot of fun to play the game on your phone, but of course it is just as fun to play the actual board game. If you have someone who is near you and can connect to the same wifi network you can play together which is neat.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app, and it is a very accurate representation of the board game which I like. I mostly play this to kill time whether it is sitting in the doctor's office or sitting in the car on a long road trip. I usually play against the computer, and the computer can be beat despite what some people say. It is all about the strategy you use.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to game, both in real life and now on my phone! I am in love with Monopoly! It lets me embrace my inner savage, and I think it's the best game out there. It's really a test of friendship at its core, haha! The best thing about the app is it's just like the actual Monopoly board, but you're able to speed things up when it's not your turn. You can play against friends (in my experience, only if they're physically with you--I haven't gotten an online or Bluetooth game to work yet), or go up against the computer (between one to three other players) from difficulty settings one through three. You can even customize the rules of the board, which can either give you a greater challenge or a greater relief! Play this solo enough times and you'll be awesome when you play against your friends!
Estrella B.
Now you can destroy friendships online too!! Just kidding but really it's just like the board version! Now you don't have to wait for someone to play with you! You can play with computers!
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I love this game! Monopoly has always been one of my favorite games and now that I can take it on the go, and play whenever I want, I am really happy. It is easy to cheat, and the app occasionally will shut down to an error, but its still fun to play.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Monopoly was always one of my favorite games as a kid. Now I love to be able to bring it with me on my iPad and play either with the computer or with my husband and friends. It has kept us from getting bored on multiple trips so far!!
Peaches M.
Spokane, WA
If you like the monopoly board game, this is a fun alternative. The best part is being able to play monopoly against the computer, you don't have to convince anyone else to play with you.
Rachel V.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
It is a fun game to play when you have nothing else to do. It does often take a while to load or may shut down, which can be annoying. But overall it is a decent app and game to play.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
It's nice to be able to play Monopoly anywhere. We love board games so this is perfect! Also it's nice to play without counting out the money first and forgetting to give property cards!